Bond 25 Fan Art

Very nice sir, but I do prefer your entries of a more abstract nature - and only because you can do them so very well. The Shatterhand one up top for example.

Thanks.

I’m enjoying that title more than most mooted

That title is great. Loving it!

I guess Young Bond annoyingly sort of got there first with ‘Double or Die’ but rather overcooked the Bondiness with the ‘Die’ in there: your version is much better!

9 Likes

Ok, that was hilarious.

Wonderful start to the day sir.

1 Like

Stealing. Bravo good sir!

1 Like

Love the title. Good job.

LO-'f’in-L. Thanks for that!

(Previously posted -mistakenly- on the General Bond Fan Art thread. Sorry)

Now that we have the cast and plot announced, why not a teaser poster with the 007 logo meanwhile à la GoldenEye, TWINE and QOS? :wink:

My attempt:

3 Likes

Like that. A lot.

Based on yesterday’s first official still:

1 Like

Both are excellent, I especially like that second one. Reminds me of the one-sheet of Daniel with the DB5 from Skyfall.

Thanks, and that Skyfall one sheet was really the inspiration here! Then the first one is an attempt to use IMAX’s current branding/design for their exclusive posters with this image.

Wow! Wat a great topic and exellent artwork!

But what happened with the “The Death Collector” artwork? Was that one in another topic?

My Creations

4 Likes

Shocking…positively shocking. In a good way lol

Love the bottom two. Something “hard R” thriller about them.

That one is fantastic

Thank you guys :slight_smile:

Thought I’d attempt to create a movie poster for the upcoming James Bond film: No Time to Die. The photo of Daniel Craig is a screen shot from the teaser video (sorry it’s low res). Feel free to share the image but please be sure to credit me: (licencetocreate). https://imgur.com/6bbg8Jz

9 Likes