Famous Person who has worked on 007 that you would like to meet

Who would you like to meet most that has worked on 007 in any way? Start with living, then list people that have passed away. Truly consider the people that you would like too talk with about Bond and how their career has been affected by it.

Living:
Actors in Movies:
Christopher Walken (my favorite actor), Eva Green, Sean Bean, Mads Mikkelsen, Javier Bardem Ralph Fiennes, John Cleese, Judi Dench, Halle Berry, Michael Madsen, Christoph Waltz, Benicio del Toro, Jane Seymour, Ursula Andress, Maud Adams, Tanya Roberts, Honor Blackman and All James Bond actors.
Crew on Movies:
Sam Mendes, John Logan, Roger Deakins, Michael G. Wilson, Martin Campbell, Bruce Feirstein, Stuart Baird, Kate Baird Hoyte van Hoytema, David Arnold, Thomas Newman, Phil Meheux, Dennis Gassner and Barbara Broccoli.

Book Authors:
Anthony Horowitz, Raymond Benson, Jeffery Deaver.

Video Games:
David Doak, Martin Hollis (Leaders on Goldeneye 007 on N64).

Dead:
Actors in Movies:
Roger Moore, Lois Maxwell, Christopher Lee, Robert Shaw, Gert Frobe, Donald Pleasence, Telly Savalas, Harold Sakata, Richard Kiel, Vincent Schiavelli and Desmond Llewellyn.

Books:
Ian Fleming, Kingsley Amis.

Just some that I can name off of the top of my head. These are arguably the people from 007 that have influenced me the most, in my creative career.

For crew on movies:
Richard Maibaum, Tom Mankiewicz, Roald Dahl, Albert R. Broccoli, Harry Saltzman, Ken Adam, John Barry and all directors on the films.

Remember this is in regards to both 007 and their overall careers.

I’ve meet Anthony Zerbe (Milton Krest in LTK) when he came to my university to lecture and do a one man show. He’s the only person I’ve meet in real life who has worked on a Bond film.

Obviously any of the Bond are at the top of my list but Roger Moore would have been the one I wanted to meet most of all. I almost crossed paths with Timothy Dalton as he was shooting American Outlaws near where I live. I just missed out on being an extra in the movie.

I was planning to meet Famke Janssen at the Dallas Fan Expo in April but unfortunately she will no longer be appearing.

1 Like

Babs and Sean, without a doubt. I’m sure I’d never get board listening to their anecdotes.

Timothy Dalton, John Barry, Barbara Broccoli, Roger Moore, Roger Deakins, Mads Mikkelsen, Eva Green, Javier Bardem, Benicio Del Toro, Judi Dench, Ben Whishaw

…or planked, beamed, paneled, slattened, battened, timbered or lathed.

Sorry, couldn’t resist. Damn autocorrect!

1 Like

Damn dyslexia :wink:

Have you heard about the dyslexic devil worshipper? He sold his soul to Santa!

Have you heard about a guy who used to have dyslexia? He now has dailysex instead!

There’s also one about a dyslexic KKK member who kills gingers, but, alas, I suspect that may be too rough for these fora…

1 Like

Met Jimmy Dean once a long time ago. Only Bond alum that I’ve met.

2 Likes

Well then I’ve definitely still got dislexia!

Living (and would like to more know of) : Honor Blackman, Diana Rigg, Claudine Auger, Carole Bouqet (these latter two seem to be out of the public eye), Christopher Walken, Sophie Marceau, Robert Carlyle, Eva Green, Michael G. Wilson

Dead: Robert Shaw, Gert Frobe, Telly Savalas, Christopher Lee, Geoffrey Holder, Herve V. (all of these actors seemed to have had wonderful, colorful lives). And lastly John Barry and Cubby Broccoli.

Gerald Butler just kidding Roger Moore of course :star_struck:

i’d say Peter Hunt or Terence Young if they were living, and maybe Roger Moore.
as for living i think Daniel Craig. i have sense he’s pretty much how you’d expect him to be.

Had a terrific conversation with Ben Wishaw about Bond a couple of years ago; he is the most charming man you’d ever want to meet.

I have met a number of Bond alum but I wish I had gotten the chance to meet John Barry and to have had a proper conversation with Roger Moore.

Roger Moore, just a shame I’ll never get the chance. RIP

1 Like
3 Likes