Forum Game: This or That?

Chivalrous gentleman.

What should the Bond 25 title song be like…a classic throwback, 60’s, jazzy throwback or a modern day rock type?

Without. Question. You Know My Name is incredible, and I enjoy Another Way To Die as a song in of itself (yes, I’m a freak, I know)

If a company bothers to pick up the game licence…

Bond 25 tie in

Or

An original story

(Indeed… I enjoy Another Way to Die for the most part…the verse and chorus parts are great but the middle section with the horrible caterwauling between Jack and Alicia is pretty cringeworthy.)

Regarding the Bond game license…

I’d say go with an original story…preferably with whoever the new 007 actor is. Sadly, Craig will have departed the role by then I feel.

Product placement in Bond 25…if it were to be a repeat company, other than Omega watches, do you think it’ll be…Heineken OR Smirnoff vodka?

Heineken.

Should the Bond 25 villain:
Be known as the villain immediately a la Goldfinger
OR
A late reveal a la Silva
?

No more late reveals. Give us a villain who appears throughout the film.

B25… over or under 2 hours? I’m asking which is more likely, and not what you prefer.

Over, as this will be Craig’s Swan Song - and I do prefer them that way.

If B25 is called Shatterhand, do you want:

An adaptation of YOLT with Lea Seydoux in the Tracy role, to satisfy those few remaining literary fans who don’t care about the title being a total spoiler
or
Something else that will surprise us all (except for those who want the film to be totally predictable)
?

Something to surprise us

Preferred PTS:-

Moonraker

or

TLD

?

Moonraker.

Preferred PTS 2:
TSWLM
OR
GE
?

Definitely The Spy Who Loved Me…not that Goldeneye’s wasn’t great but you just can’t top the iconic moment of Bond skiing off the mountain and opening the Union Jack parachute.

End titles images: The Living Daylights (shot of Vienna opera house and the two martinis with the rose), Licence To Kill (the aerial shots of Acapulco Bay at night) OR A View To A Kill (shots of the Golden Gate bridge and San Francisco Bay) ?

License to Kill. One of the best endings to one of the best films.

Preferred Climax:
License to Kill
OR
You Only Live Twice
?

LTK - “Don’t you want to know why?”

Preferred theme song:-

Moonraker

or

Writing’s on the Wall

?

Writing’s on the Wall, it’s grown on me, despite the fact that I still am not a fan of the falsetto. However, I really can’t stand Moonraker.

Preferred climax 2:
Goldfinger
OR
Live and Let Die
?

Live and Let Die

Most fist-pumping version of the Bond theme during a chase sequence:

“Come in 007, Your Time Is Up” from The World Is Not Enough Q-boat chase

or

" Ice Chase" from The Living Daylights ice lake and mountain chase scene?

" Ice Chase" from The Living Daylights ice lake and mountain chase scene.

Which James Bond movie/score mixup sounds more intriguing to you:

The Spy Who Loved Me scored by John Barry and Moonraker scored by Marvin Hamlisch

or

For Your Eyes Only scored by John Barry and The Living Daylights scored by Bill Conti?

FYEO by Barry would be amazing and would elevate that movie further I think.

Preferred title for Bond 25:-

Time to Kill

or

Chrysalis

??

Time to Kill.

Preferred singer for Bond 25:

Lady Gaga

OR

Adele
?

Definitely Lady Gaga.

The clapperboard pics that we got during production of “Skyfall” and “SPECTRE”…Do you think we’ll get them again with Bond 25? YES or NO?

Yes

Do you think the Bond 25 PTS will feature Madeleine Swann or not?

Yes. Inter-cut: Adult Madeline running from Hinx / child Madeline running from Oberhauser - different conclusion in the real time.

Yes / no?

No, I don’t think Hinx will be back.

Who should score Bond 25:
David Arnold
OR
someone else
?