Happy Birthday James Bond & Co

Happy birthday to 007 himself, James Bond, who hit 100 years old today (according to John Pearson’s James Bond: The Authorized Biography Of 007)! Or is it 96 (according to Ian Fleming’s You Only Live Twice obituary)? Regardless, today, November 11, is our favorite hero’s birthday.

I’d just like to take this time to wish him well and say that I hope to read another exciting adventure of his from Anthony Horowitz some day soon. :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Pearson’s “biography” has a permanent spot on my nightstand. It’s always good for a bedtime read.

4 Likes

Happy 80th birthday to Michael G. Wilson!

And thank you for dedicating yourself to giving us decades of our favorite entertainment.

5 Likes

Yes, happy birthday Mr. Wilson. Thank you for all do and have done regarding the world of James Bond and for all the wonderful movies and memories you have given us fans. I might not always agree with every choice you and those at EON have made, but I do appreciate your efforts and eagerly look forward to the seventh 007 in Bond 26. Hope you have a great and memorable day.

1 Like

On this day, 100 years ago, we were blessed with an amazing human being. He had many claims to fame, acting being the most well known. I’m talking about Sir Christopher Lee. I’ll keep it short and sweet about how we should honor this man and his unique life. I’m happy that he is still being talked about after his death. Very few people are as talented as he was, and he deserves honor for what would have been his 100th birthday. Happy birthday Sir Christopher Lee, you are loved and missed by many.

5 Likes

Let’s hear it for Ian Fleming who was born on May 28th, 1908!

The Morning GIF: Bonding 
The name is Bond. James Bond. James Bond. James Bond. James Bond. James Bond. James Bond. 
Skyfall is a smash, predictably. What Bond movie hasn’t been, no matter how...

9 Likes

Happy Birthday to George Lazenby!
(Born: September 5, 1939)

He’s turning 84 today!

https://twitter.com/007/status/1698984563891134501?t=ubRMzBrUBWGVwVTWtrxyMw&s=19

6 Likes

Happy Birthday George! :partying_face:

1 Like

Happy birthday Naomie Harris! We’re lucky to have you as a Bond ambassador!

3 Likes