Knives Out (2019)

Netflix are saying Knives Out 2, Johnson on the other hand is calling it “the next Benoit Blanc mystery”

4 Likes

Setting seems to send EVIL UNDER THE SUN vibes…

5 Likes

Still hoping that Craig will suggest to EON that Johnson should direct a Bond film.

6 Likes

Johnson would be a phenomenal choice for Bond. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: The Last Jedi was the most Star Wars the series has been since Empire Strikes Back and is a true masterpiece. I refuse to be bullied by those on the internet who think otherwise (I respect their views, just not their attitude). Knives Out was also great. I think he could do great things with Bond.

9 Likes

Johnson has mentioned reading Fleming on Twitter.

2 Likes

Right, I remember his tweet about how much the books are about how Bond likes his food.

2 Likes

I could get very grumpy abut the state of Star Wars right now. But what I will say is that Johnson’s proposed trilogy (which is feeling increasingly unlikely) is one of the few things that could get me excited again.

2 Likes
1 Like

Always great when CEOs who have zero idea about creativity compare their appendixes and everyone else loses.

2 Likes

Nothing quite sells confidence in a business leader as not getting the nature of supply and demand…

2 Likes

Benoit Blanc returns in Glass Onion

4 Likes

Glass Onion is a song by The Beatles but within the film I wonder if it might refer to a diamond like “The Pink Panther.”

2 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cey1STrlvU7/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

1 Like

What a delight to have this for thanksgiving!

1 Like

Was also the premiere of Knives Out, so almost definitely another late November release.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Glass Onion comes to Netflix December 23rd

4 Likes
5 Likes
6 Likes