Knives Out (2019)

I thought that…an odd choice to say the least

1 Like

Man, I posted the pic but can’t really remember it, and now I’m scared to look back at it because I haven’t seen the movie yet. Is it really that spoilerish!?

Could easily be perceived as such.

1 Like

Edited it out of my post… without looking at it :wink:

1 Like

Benoit Blanc’s next case is green lit.

6 Likes

Great to hear.

Knives Out was a fun and entertaining experience.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/KnivesOut?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Knives Out official twitter wants title suggestions for Blanc 2. Most people are going for cutlery puns, which to me seems like calling From Russia With Love “Professor Yes” but, y’know, Twitter arn’t really people…

2 Likes

Finally watched it. It’s a lot of fun! Perhaps all fur coat and no knickers, but fun nonetheless. I’ll certainly watch the sequel.

Cast a bosomy woman and call it Guns Out.

2 Likes

I’m in!

1 Like

Join the queue

God I love this movie. I saw it three times. The last screening I downloaded Rian Johnson’s audio commentary from the Knives Out website and listened to it while I watched the film. It was great. One of the best theater experiences I’ve ever had.

I’m glad Craig will have a new series on his hands to carry on with after Bond.

1 Like

I loved this movie but only saw it once. How is it upon second and third viewing.

What a film!

The writing is SUPERB.

Not crazy about Daniel’s supremely forced sounding accent, though. :stuck_out_tongue:

I also saw it three times. There’s just so much detail in the sets, it’s impossible to catch it all on the first viewing.

1 Like
1 Like

Wonderful, just watched it again last night. Just an absolute delight of a film. Michael Shannon is so good in it, I’m glad Rian was throwing him kudos because he definitely got the biggest laughs out of me. “ WANT A COOKIE!?” :joy:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B081YN21XZ/ref=s9_acss_ot_cg_KOTMOPMP_1a1_w?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=mobile-pmp-hero&pf_rd_r=XCX512PN70ZDDKA3096Z&pf_rd_t=8101&pf_rd_p=6fb163f6-0cff-4ecc-b4b0-e2618be94a2e&pf_rd_i=PrimePipeline

Available now to watch for all those who have Amazon Prime.

1 Like