Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year

Happy “Bond” Year!!

2 Likes

Happy New Year!

2 Likes

Merry Belated Christmas and Happy Belated New Year everyone!!

1 Like

From Archivo 007 in Spain Merry Christmas everybody and a Bondian 2021!

2 Likes

Everyone have a great, but save Christmas!

1 Like

Happy holidays everyone - and thank you for making this place always a joy to return to!

2 Likes

8 Likes

Merry Christmas everybody! :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

My son, home from his recent naval deployment, posted this picture from his reunion with his bride, with the caption “I take ridiculous pleasure in what I eat and drink.”:

He knew I’d get the reference.

So, same to all you like-minded maniacs on the site. Raise a glass - shaken, stirred, indifferently blended or whatever - and let’s look forward to praising / nitpicking / condemning NTTD in the spring (hopefully).

5 Likes

All 3 will happen with equal enthusiasm

3 Likes

Ha, I look back at this comment from 12 months ago ironically.

Merry Christmas, everyone. Enjoy the day if you can. Here’s hoping 2021 is better.

3 Likes

I have been sick with Covid-19 since last Monday and am finally on the other side and feeling human again. God bless you all and have an amazing Christmas! Life is good; embrace it at all times!

5 Likes

Glad to hear you are better, @Yellow-Pinky. :+1: Merry Christmas! :christmas_tree::star2::cocktail:

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to all.

And so glad to hear that you are better Yellow-Pinky.

3 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone!
Have a wonderful day all

3 Likes
3 Likes

All the best to you, Sir. My nephew and his girlfriend also got it a few weeks ago - and they finally seem to push through. Take care of yourself and allow your body to heal.

1 Like

threadjack AMC, what does your son do in the service?

1 Like

A veteran once told me: ‘They give you all kinds of names in the army. But it always means: either you drive or you walk.’

So I think it’s probably sailing or swimming in the navy, no?

1 Like

Electronics tech - rather like his old civilian job. What it means in this case is: he seldom sees the sun or the waves, as his station is well within the ship.
On his last deployment, which took him to Hawaii and points visited by HMS Devonshire, they never got ashore. Just as well, as they were safer isolated aboard.

2 Likes