Moonraker script

Wow.

What a bad idea. Good that they changed that.

I do like, however, Jaws toasting with “Shaken but not stirred”. Although it probably was nixed because there is only one dude who is allowed to say that.

2 Likes

Oh but wait, my friend…

3 Likes

Also what’s not in the actual movie;
In the space station Bond and Holly see people in a room doing all kinds of gymnastics activities and there is a room where a couple is going to make love.

3 Likes

Well, now that I have been generous enough to purchase and review this script for you all, is anyone good enough to now purchase the The Spy who Loved Me script and do the same? It costs only 2.588,76 euro so that shouldn’t be a problem, right? :smile:

3 Likes

Is the Union Jack parachute included?

2 Likes

30 Greatest Final Shots

1 Like

Some info and pictures about the deleted scenes (in French, beg your pardon).

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing these details. Very interesting.

I think this would have probably extended the scene, and this specific gag, longer than it needed to be. The still images that merge into the title sequence show us what happened while pushing the movie forward.

In the film it seems like once his mask comes off Chang is almost scared of being directly identified and wants to get out of there. He chooses to hide in the dark rather than take Bond on directly. In those moments Bond is simultaneously in a position of weakness and regaining a sense of control.

That would have worked really well. But nonetheless, this is a Bond film and the main man gets the final kill all to himself.

3 Likes

Bit of a Profumo-vibe there; glad someone axed that idea.

2 Likes