Movies: Presumably 2024, maybe Beyond

Oh, what irony…

2 Likes

I love the cast. But these action and stunt scenes look like green screen and CGI to me.

1 Like

The book series is fantastic, if you are so inclined. Although I can tell by the trailer this is going to be quite different from the books…

2 Likes

Indeed, it looks like a Marvel superhero movie with spies. Compared side-by-side with the new Mission Impossible trailer, this one fails pretty spectacularly to push my personal buttons. And I should be their target audience for The Gray Man.

2 Likes

June 30, 2023.

The fedora and whip are back…

4 Likes

Nooooooo….!

1 Like

Cameron, let it go!

3 Likes

And that’s what these movies are really about. Less an artistic endeavor and more an attempt to shove 3D down our throats, even though the public has already voted on this with their wallets multiple times.

2 Likes

I’m one of the people who can’t even do 3D. About 30 seconds after the movie starts it triggers a massive migraine.

The reason that’s a problem is if my friends are going to a 3D movie my only options are 1) to not go, 2) to ask them to not see it in 3D, or 3) to watch a blurry movie without the glasses. Those all suck so I’m more than happy to see it die.

3 Likes

I don’t know anyone who really likes 3D.

It seems that Cameron knows his movie will not play as something special if you only see it in 2D.

1 Like

I like 3D for DIAL “M” FOR MURDER and a few other films.

And who can resist Ann Miller when she taps right into your lap?

2 Likes

Hush! Don’t tell Cameron!

3 Likes

Pierce Brosnan looks good in The Scorpion King 3

…what do you mean this isn’t a straight to streaming threequal?!?

3 Likes

Greatest CGI job of all time

3 Likes

In a few years movies will probably be advertised with „and more than 10 percent of this film features real actors in real locations! Breathtakingly real moments!“

7 Likes

I don’t have the slightest idea how I missed this a month or so ago, but somehow I did:

And then we have this from today:

Ghostbusters 4 and a new animated series? Music to my ears. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

1 Like

Did not see that coming

1 Like