News on BOND 25

What that he’s a horrible person (allegedly):roll_eyes:

Being grumpy after years in the studio system is probably a sign of sanity.

Joking aside, from now on, photos from on-set should go into the Spoilers thread, not this one.

So this is how it feels. It’s been so long…

This one - https://quarterdeck.commanderbond.net/c/films/bond-25-spoilers

It has been! I’ve forgotten that wonderful tingle one gets while awaiting that first bit of official news confirming locations, the cast and, best of all, the title. Just a few more weeks, I hope.

Anyone want to make bets on what’s announced next? Cast or title?

A delay!

Just kidding :smiley:

They must surely be out of disasters by now?!?!

Cast - after the Oscars…

I predict the next big announcement will be the date of the press conference where they’ll announce everything else.

I was actually going to ask/suggest that journalists usually get advanced notice of a press conference the size of the kick off of a Bond film. Shouldn’t there be a hint of that already, or was that the “expect a conference sometime in the last two weeks of February?”

For Spectre it was announced on Twitter 2 days before

Such an invitation should drop any day now if the event will be held at the beginning of March. And it could/should be streamed live like they did with the PR event for SPECTRE.

Announced for the public. Journalists have to plan ahead.

I have absolutely no way of knowing of course, but my gut says that journalists find out the same time the rest of us do. You get mostly London based press going to these things so they don’t have far to go.

Let’s not forget too that the press conference for QoS happened a full month after shooting started…

If they have a title – which is by no means guaranteed at this stage – I suppose we could start hearing rumors in the next couple of weeks.

Beyond the Ice, surely… :slight_smile:

As SAF mentioned above, even jourmalists have to plan ahead. This isn’t politics, where announcements may come by surprise. This is entertainment, where they want to make sure that (especially in case of a Bond movie announcement) a large part of worldwide media outlets are present.

A point SAF already did a fine job making and I agree with him.