News on NO TIME TO DIE (no spoilers)

More from Sassi Live.

Does anyone speak Italian? Google Translate really struggled with this one.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Bond 25 production pictures (Spoilers)

So, does anyone know of a press conference scheduled April 1st? Seems that would help steer the legitimacy of this article, if there is any.

April 1st…

2 Likes

How fitting!

Since we’re between news and rumours right now I’d like to throw something out there:
A while back I suggested Gemma Chan for a Bond girl role, specifically as another agent.

The latest rumours suggest that one of the leading ladies will indeed be an Mi6 agent so I’d like to reiterate my suggestion of Chan. Not only is she beautiful and talented but her star is on the rise after roles in Crazy Rich Asians and Captain Marvel so she’d be a great addition to the franchise. On top of that her role in Captain Marvel required her to learned kickboxing and go to sniper school so she can definitely handle the action scenes.

1 Like

One advantage (maybe the only one) to the delay is the fact they’ll be filming through the summer for the first time in decades, so we might get more of that sunny, blue-sky atmosphere of the earlier movies.

4 Likes

Good point.

Well, depends on where they are in the summer.

2 Likes

Also very good in the UK’s Channel 4’s Humans. And what little I saw of her in Chris Pine’s Jack Ryan movie.

The northern hem’s summer being the southern’s winter.

It’ll also depend on whether they opt for those awful filters that they used in Spectre as well. Here’s hoping that Bond 25 doesn’t look as though it was dumped in a vat of mustard before being released to the cinemas.

7 Likes

Yes, absolutely! But judging from Fukunaga‘s previous work he does love that look.

1 Like

Basically it’s what I said when it happened, MGW and BB felt the script needed a fresh pair of eyes, Boyle had “The Beach” flashbacks. No Bond dying, no casting conflicts.

2 Likes

We don’t know that. And never forget: people giving interviews are likely to give answers that make them look good.

I actually think Boyle should have stayed silent. He obviously feels that he has to defend himself. Unfortunately he does so by alluding to something he does not describe and by saying he left due to loyalty.

That can’t be the whole truth.

2 Likes

I’m more inclined to believe it than Boyle/EON left because he/they really wanted to kill Bond and they/he disagreed, depending on what the tabloid felt like writing. Given it took him almost 20 years to repair the professional relationship the last time he chose a film over his colleague, I can see Boyle not wanting to risk it with Hodge, whom he relies upon far more than he ever did McGregor.

Absolutely awful. Pitiful. If it’s true, hopefully if we criticise it enough, Eon will go with something else. Craig needs a good word salad title before he bows out. Eon needs to consider how titles will look listed one after the other on the back of a Blu Ray box set.

Space Bear goes really well after The Force Awakens on my shelf…

And this trailer for “Fall From George” looks interesting…https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DYYtuKyMtY8

Its just the shooting “codename” they give while theyre filming - theres no way they call it eclipse

2 Likes