News on NO TIME TO DIE (no spoilers)

The last time he wore a brown strap was the last time we saw him - the last scene in Spectre :sunglasses:

EDIT - I stand corrected, it was black leatherā€¦

Its a leather nato strap by the looks of it (the way it doubles back on itself look like the way you place excess band) dont often see those.

ItĀ“s all connected. The beer ad is part of the new extended Bond-universe!

2 Likes

New? Does this mean the previous ads werenā€™t cannon?!?!?!?

I think you are correct.

The reason I think itā€™s important in this context is they obviously know attention will be paid (a close up?) to that hand because Omega will have paid for that placement, so Iā€™m convinced that ring is there on purposeā€¦

1 Like

We have to review all ads again immediately - just to determine which hidden meaning this will unlock and spoil BOND 25 completely!

2 Likes

Maybe heā€™s living in Goldeneye with Maddy in the pre-titles, writing his memoirs. Then she gets bumped-off, dragging him back into play!

1 Like

Living in Goldeneyeā€¦ writing a novelā€¦ using the pseudonym Ian Flemingā€¦ :tired_face:

2 Likes

I was thinking he was keeping beeā€™s on the sussex downsā€¦

Or teaching mountain climbing when not teaching new agents the ropes of imfā€¦i mean MI6

4 Likes

Theyā€™ll have to call it The Hilderbrand Rarity.

Perhaps maddy is killed by Rosa while bonds snorkelling with said fish!

2 Likes

If he finds himself married and thereā€™s also a female villain, and they really reflect the #metoo stuff, ā€œProperty of a Ladyā€ would be perfect.

1 Like

Madeline IS Blofeldā€¦

1 Like

In the same way as the ruination of The Dark Knight Rises, in which we find out that the main villain (bane) whom weā€™ve invested in over the course of a movie is merely a pawn for a less impressive villain.

1 Like

It would make sense yet ridicule the whole narrative of SPECTRE. And it would make a fool of Bond, falling for her, maybe even marrying her.

Also, I get the feeling that LĆ©a Sedoux could not pull of a menacing villain convincingly enough.

Butā€¦ wait a minuteā€¦ what if Madeleine was BloferhauserĀ“s sister? Therefore BondĀ“s kind of step-sister. And he would have married her!

Gee, itĀ“s a bit like ā€œArrested Developmentā€.

2 Likes

Vesper, anyone :wink:

2 Likes

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twiceā€¦

2 Likes

A fool cant be fooled again.

Do we really think theyā€™d put major plot details in a beer advert - one in which Bond will appear for bout 10 seconds max?

I think Craig just not taking his wedding band off yet is slightly more likely.

1 Like

Absolutely.

1 Like

Honestly? I think itā€™s equally likely that they wouldnā€™t want to show James Bond with a wedding ring on (if there wasnā€™t a reason to) when you know the hand wearing the Omega is bound to be seen prominently, especially when all he has to do it slip it off. That heā€™s wearing it would have been given away during filming months prior, anyway.

We canā€™t assume that 10 second thing, either. We have no idea what theyā€™re shooting. Advertising takes so many forms these daysā€¦