News on NO TIME TO DIE (no spoilers)

The Death Collector would be a cool title.

You Only Shatterhand The Castle of Death Twiceā€¦!

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m holding out for and Iā€™ll be massively disappointed if itā€™s not the title.

6 Likes

I thought ā€œMy Stepbrother is an alienā€ was a lock.

2 Likes

Die a fatal death had my vote

I registered the domain name for www.neverdietwicesoyoucankilltomorrowwithlove.com - Eon will have to pay me some big money to get it back. Like chess, Iā€™m always thinking three moves ahead. Damn Iā€™m good.

8 Likes

Breaking News in ā€œThe Sunā€: Title for BOND 25 revealed through secretly registered domain nameā€¦

3 Likes

Damn if ā€˜The Sunā€™ isnā€™t top notchā€¦ Noā€¦ Really. They have people everywhereā€¦

2 Likes

It would be a neat piece of misdirection for EON to secure Shatterhand as a domain name simply to draw attention away from other titles also being registered.
Then again, I donā€™t understand how the process works, so there are probably no more layers to it.

1 Like

That was superb.

Clicked on it and of course, nothing was found.

Would click thrus enable, or promote ā€˜newsā€™?

1 Like

Depends how slow the actual news isā€¦personally wouldnā€™t count 5 clicks as news, but, hey, google claims ā€œthe random blokes hot takeā€ is news, so itā€™s clearly a low bar.

3 Likes

Probably not completely true. There was a discussion, I believe, but no real offer since EON wanted a bigger name (and got it). But Layton was on the list, and he obviously wanted to milk that attention for himself.

File it under Hiddleston.

2 Likes

I agree, I think it was the consideration for the job he turned down, not the actual gig. No film, big or small, is offered to a director without many discussions on what they want to do first.

1 Like

Rory Kinnear is unsure of his return for Bond 25, at this point.

I saw that earlier, I reckon he definitely is. He wants to do it, the Boyle version had him in it, and EON have been fond of the character since Goldeneye (Robinson was only brought in when Michael Kitchen proved unavailable - but, hey, gave us more Colin Salmon which is only ever a good thing.)

1 Like

I do hope Kinnear returns as Tanner and Iā€™d be surprised if he doesnā€™t.

The interesting implication of his comments is that EON are significantly rewriting Bond 25. This would suggest we wonā€™t get much from the Boyle-Hodge treatment.

Which takes us back to one of my original remarks after the news of Fukunagaā€™s signing, would he bring one of his True Detective or Maniac writers on board for a polish? Appears so.

Or, more likely, do it himself.

4 Likes

The filmmaker wouldnā€™t choose a favorite classic Bond, though did say that the first film he ever watched was ā€œA View to Killā€ with Roger Moore. ā€œI donā€™t think you can pick one though,ā€ he said, ā€œbecause every single one of them has brought their thing to it and its nice to have that difference, itā€™s nice to have the change of the character over time.ā€

1 Like