A ranking of all 104 Bond villains

Yes, that’s exactly why he’s such a great villain. He just looks bored by all these piffling inconveniences when he’s get bigger fish to fry… such as wiping out mankind! Just brilliant!

1 Like

Maybe it was disdain for the film as a whole?

Along with his immense talent and professionalism, I have always harbored the secret thought that there was also a smidgen of hauteur along the lines of: “I have appeared in films by Truffaut, Rivette, Resnais, Zinnemann. Please allow me to show you a villain.”

2 Likes

I actually think he’s quite proud of his Bond villain. I’m sure I remember Matthieu Amalric describing how he took advise from Lonsdale when he was offered the part of Mr Greene. Either way, I think we agree that Mr Lonsdale absolutely hit it out of the park!

1 Like

Munich’s selling point

Bond #6 opposite villain #11 as the father of villain #22

2 Likes

Anyone good at crosswords?

1 Like

Drax should be higher and Whitaker and Koskov should be much lower, two of the series’s lamest and boring villains. Also, how is Renard higher than Elektra?

2 Likes

Agreed! Reynard is one of the series’ biggest missed opportunities, whereas Elektra is a credible threat driven by personal vengeance and greed. Sophie Marceau was perfectly cast imo

If only algebra was like this at school

1 Like

TOP BOND VILLAINS

1. Franz Sanchez (Robert Davi)
  2. Kamal Khan (Louis Jourdan)
  3. Auric Goldfinger (Gert Frobe)
  4. Emilio Largo (Adolfo Celi)
  5. Karl Stromberg (Curt Jurgens)

TOP BOND HENCHMEN

1. Zbigniew Krycsiwiki aka Jaws (Richard Kiel)
  2. Oddjob (Harold Sakata)
  3. Hinx (Dave Bautista)
  4. Gobinda (Kabir Bedi)
  5. Necros (Andreas Wisniewski)
1 Like

Funny:

5 Likes