Bond Fan Videos

Made another thing to deal with the wait for NTTD footage…

4 Likes

Both of those are very jolly. Splendid.

2 Likes

Great work indeed!

1 Like

Well Done! Your efforts certainly do quell the desire for the teaser trailer.

1 Like

Does a Bond film really need one?

This is not a criticism of @antovolk trailers, endgame style in particular was magnificent, but I do think Bond, of any series not now owned by Disney :roll_eyes: can get away with just posters and mentions until a full trailer comes out, it’s Bond!

Danny Boyle is asked about Bond 25 over a year after he had tantr…had creative differences. This film has an incredibly powerful voice, and that was before they had an announcement, a quick stylised BTS and a teaser poster.

1 Like

Well that may just be part of why we have to wait until December for a fuller first look :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Rather, because it’s so big as a cultural staple already…it can get away with a closer-to-release campaign rather than building awareness over half a year out.

and thanks!

2 Likes

You’re welcome! It’s a great trailer!!

Great stuff @antovolk :smiley:

Gonna share this again. Would love people to check this out if they haven’t. I made it last year.

2 Likes

I’m currently knee deep in post production on my second feature film so I really have not had time to make any new fan videos. The pandemic has also been a major problem. My filmmaking friend is going to help me color correct the film in DaVinci Resolve but since I don’t know the program I’ve taken some time to learn the software. It has an editing suite as well as color correction. I needed a short video to practice on and it gave me the opportunity to do a Bond video I’ve had in the back of my mind for awhile.

So without further ado here’s my latest James Bond M.A.S.H. Up!

7 Likes

Simply and absolutely superb. Your visual wit is invigorating. Thank you.

Posted this a year ago today :slight_smile:

4 Likes

My video had about 21,000 views since I put it up two years ago. In the last 48 hours is has added an additional 43,000 views!

4 Likes

If anyone’s bored, I recently dusted off my old editing software and made this: https://replay.dropbox.com/share/ZQOObQOPMrD67aWA

3 Likes

And for Valentine’s Day I made a new one: https://replay.dropbox.com/share/3S43uxYPpZXkxivg :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Before Magnum, p.i. there was…

8 Likes

I’d watch it!

1 Like

That was awesome.

Non-Bond video I made but one I think most of you would enjoy. (Also do we have a general Indiana Jones thread?)

2 Likes