David Hedison (1927-2019)

Well Damnā€¦I had the pleasure of meeting him at several events over the years. Great guy and always good to his fans. RIP. :frowning_face:

We just lost a very fine actor. LTK works entirely on the strength of his performance in those opening moments, Hedison truly made you believe taking down an entire drug empire was the correct and reasonable response for attacking him.

1 Like

Incredibly sad news. RIP Mr. Hedison. :frowning_face:

Sad news indeed. I liked him in about everything I saw him in, and he is my favorite Felix Leiter.

RIP David Hedison. You were the best.

1 Like

Very sad news.

http://commanderbond.net/19499/david-hedison-two-times-felix-leiter-dies-aged-92.html

R.I.P.

Sad news to wake up to this morning. A great man and a great Felix. RIP.

Sad news, he was a great Felix, but also a welcome face on 1980s TV

Arguably my favorite Felix Leiter (he is probably tied for first with Jeffrey Wright). He was perfect in LTK, and his LALD moments were great too. Sad news.

Now the only former Felix still with us is John Terry.

The best Felix. Back to my Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea DVDs.

Same here.

My favorite Felix Leiter as well. R.I.P.

Always seems to me a very nice and great guy and you could realy see that he was a friend of Roger Moore, when they act together in Live and let die.
They were also together in North Sea Hijack, which is a great movie if youā€™re a Roger Moore fan!
Hedison was exellent as Felix Leiter, I think he was even better in Licence to Kill.

R.I.P. Mr. Hedison.

2 Likes

He was a cheerful and helpful friend as Felix, which went a long way in making him likeable, and justifying why Daltonā€™s Bond went on the warpath.

ā€œYes, Mr. Bleekerā€¦ I KNOW you ā€œcanā€™t just glue the wings back on.ā€ And now, Mr. Bleeker, Iā€™m sure thereā€™s no need for name-calling.ā€ - I always loved the delivery of that line.

R.I.P

3 Likes