Deathmatch 2022: The Women - Group C

Anya Amasova. Christmas Jones. Slathered in lashings of tepid custard. 'Scuse me a minute.

What do you mean, chauvanistic objectification? It’s how I decided my votes on the Bonds earlier in the year. Images burn my soul. Diamonds are Forever Connery just ate the custard.

The Skyfall M here is the [is challenged on his definition of a woman and finds himself cancelled, probably entirely correctly]. It’s the one played by The Dench, then.

Breaking character for a moment, a contest between Denise RIchards and Judi Dench. That puts the Christ in Christmas, although he was probably already there. [Is cancelled a second time].

• Domino Derval
  • Anya Amasova

0 voters

• Domino Derval
  • Christmas Jones

0 voters

• Domino Derval
  • Camille Montes

0 voters

• Domino Derval
  • M (Skyfall)

0 voters

• Anya Amasova
  • Christmas Jones

0 voters

• Anya Amasova
  • Camille Montes

0 voters

• Anya Amasova
  • M (Skyfall)

0 voters

• Christmas Jones
  • Camille Montes

0 voters

• Christmas Jones
  • M (Skyfall)

0 voters

• Camille Montes
  • M (Skyfall)

0 voters

3 Likes

My rankings of Group C are:

1. Anya Amasova XXX
  2. Domino Derval
  3. Camille Montes
  4. Christmas Jones
  5. Olivia Mansfield

The first three are really good and well above the other two. Had Eve Moneypenny been the Skyfall option rather than M, then I would have placed her at #4 and Christmas Jones at #5 because I consider her the real Bond girl in the film and not M. But since that wasn’t the option I went with a real Bond girl and chose Christmas over M. But even though I really like Moneypenny and she was really good in Skyfall, I still place her fourth in the group as the top of this board is pretty tough to beat.

Voted for Christmas Jones over The Dench in Skyfall, why? In a word, CHAOS…

2 Likes