• Jill Masterson
  • Corrine Dufour

0 voters

THE FINAL

• Della Leiter
  • Severine

0 voters

1 Like

For me it´s Della who has the big misfortune to marry a CIA agent who will happily laugh again when Bond phones in that he has torched the big honcho so revenge will make everything winking fishy again.

But in the end, of course, nobody gets mauled like Corinne, foolishly letting Bond into the safe and getting thanked for saving democracy by becoming a dog’s snack.

1 Like

I chose the same two, but actually I couldn’t really make a good choice. This was really hard!
Corrine has a terrible death, but suffocation because you are completely painted with gold does not seem like a pleasant experience to me, I have no idea whether that goes quickly and whether it hurts a lot.

My choices are:

3rd place: Corinne Dufour over Jill Masterson – Corinne’s a little more of an innocent victim than Jill as she wasn’t doing anything illegal/immoral when she encountered Bond. Plus Corinne had the more gruesome death, so she gets my vote.

1st place: Della Churchill Leiter over Severine – Severine, while not an “innocent” victim, nevertheless had a tragic story, AND she was killed just as she was getting hopeful about breaking away from Silva and starting a new life. However, Della dies on her wedding night through no fault of her own. She is a completely innocent victim in the true sense of the phrase so she gets the win.

1 Like