0 voters

My rankings are:

1. Natalya Simonova
  2. Tracy di Vicenzo
  3. Kara Milovy
  4. Holly Goodhead
  5. Christmas Jones

My rankings:

1. Tracy Di Vicenzo/Bond (The best of the Bond Girls for me, a great match for Bond, she almost had the same traits as Bond himself; adventurous, brave, reckless driver (well, like Bond himself), had a taste for fine things, a gambler, and she can also fight to save herself, resourceful and she and Bond made a deep connection, beautiful yet deadly, she’s for me the female version of Bond).
  2. Holly Goodhead (The strongest and toughest Bond girl of Moore Era, much more improved and better than Anya Amasova in my opinion, she’s independent, always ahead of Bond when it comes to the investigation regarding Drax and his schemes, mysterious, she can fight and punch those men like Bond, she even had her own gadgets which one of them saved Bond (the Poisonous pen syringe), helpful and beautiful, she’s also liberated in that she’s the one whose seducing Bond to keep her plans in place, a Top Five Bond Girl for me).
  3. Natalya Simonova (I liked the way she understand Bond’s psyche, and she’s also helpful and independent, she’s an ordinary civilian that got involved in Bond’s world, she’s a deep character, but I’ve felt there was no chemistry between Izabella Scorupco and Brosnan, even to the characters, I don’t felt much connection or chemistry).
  4. Kara Milovy (Just an okay Bond Girl, sure she and Dalton’s Bond had chemistry, but she’s a bit passive as a character, I’m not even sure if she’s another civilian that got trapped in Bond’s world either, considering that she’s closely related to the villains, she’d even posed as a sniper to the orders of her boyfriend, so I could safely say that she’s also a part of the plot, she’s gullible and a bit childish).
  5. Christmas Jones (Not the worst Bond Girl as people making her out to be, but a mediocre one for sure, her character was badly written, I know her purpose in the film regarding Nuclear Physics and Plutonium :sweat_smile:, but her romance with Bond felt shoehorned and forced, and also not convincing in the way it acted and dressed, just unbelievable, plus Denise Richards’ acting was really a lot left to be desired).
1 Like

Lovely appreciation of Dr. Goodhead.

4 Likes