Deathmatch 2026 - Quarter-Finals: Henchpersons

Voting closes September 11.

Match A
  • Jaws
  • Fiona
0 voters
Match B
  • Irma
  • Grant
0 voters
Match C
  • Xenia
  • Wint & Kidd
0 voters
Match D
  • Hinx
  • Oddjob
0 voters
3 Likes

I went with:

Zbigniew Krycsiwiki aka Jaws (TSWLM) over Fiona Volpe (T)
Donald Grant aka Red (FRWL) over Irma Bunt (OHMSS)
Xenia Onatopp (G/E) over Wint & Kidd (DAF)
Oddjob (G) over Hinx (Sp)

How do you pronounce „Zbigniew Krycsiwiki“ by the way?

1 Like

Stephanie Carney, but with your mouth gummed up with incredibly uncomfortable metal teeth.

2 Likes

According to Google, which actually references Christopher Wood’s The Spy Who Loved Me henchman, it seems it’s pronounced Zbig-niev Kshih-VEET-skee.

I’m struggling to pronounce it. The closest I can come is Shih-VEET-skee.

It adds that Krycsiwiki is a fictionalized misspelling of an actual, common Polish name Krzywicki.

3 Likes

Maybe he just was misheard and he really wanted to say „Hrundi V. Bakshi“.

1 Like

Saying his name too often is what led to the reconstructive jaw surgery and metal teeth.

But I think the correct pronunciation involves sniffing a handful of ground peppercorns.

5 Likes

I can’t choose between Xenia and Wint & Kidd.
I think W&K are fantastic (like everything from DAF), but I love Famke (Don’t tell Purdey!)!
What to do, what to do?

2 Likes

As Jaws! :wink: :grin: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes