General Bond Fan Art

This thread will be for general Bond related fan art. Fan art for Bond 25 and beyond has a separate thread.

It struck me that both Roger Moore and Sean Connery starred in films about missing submarines, The Spy Who Loves Me and The Hunt for Red October. That’s when this idea struck me.

3 Likes

Amazing new web with thousands of rarely seen Bond pictures: www.thunderballs.org

4 Likes

My goodness, that website is an absolute treasure trove. Everybody must check it out.

Tons of great pictures on that site. Great to see a lot of stuff from Licence to Kill that I’d never seen before. Thanks. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

THANK YOU! Was looking for thlse CR promos for ages!

Despite the sad news, Happy Star Wars Day.

(Someone sent this to me, I’ve no idea who did this.)

6 Likes

Sorry, couldn’t find a Bond 25 Fan Art Thread (if there’s any).
But I wondered, now that we have the cast and plot announced, why not a teaser poster with the 007 logo meanwhile Ă  la GoldenEye, TWINE and QOS? :wink:

My attempt:

The Bond 25 Fan Art Thread is here:
https://quarterdeck.commanderbond.net/t/bond-25-fan-art

Simple, yet effective. I like it NS.

Thank you!

And thank you @Gobi-1. Moving my fan art there.

Not quite sure if this is in any way “art” but I have redecorated my bar and threw in a few elements of 007 for ambience

1 Like

Here’s a little edit I did of Rami Malek as Dr. No :slight_smile:

Very nice.

My tribute to Sir Sean Connery.

Two variations to choose from.

2 Likes

Not certain were to put this (certainly doesn’t need a thread of its own), but I guess i can be considered “fan art”…

Just watched a few minutes of one of the inevitable year reviews on German TV, where they had skateboarding legend Tony Hawk in a brief interview. He wasn’t there (as usual in these days) but at home, and in the background, he had a few of his skateboards.

I had to chuckle when I spotted the one on the bottom of the left side… :grin:

1 Like

Going with the meme du jour:

4 Likes

Doesn’t warrant a thread of its own, so I just thought I post it in “General Fan Art” (even though it isn’t exactly)…

England’s in the final of a big football tournament – and Germany isn’t. An unprecedented situation. One wonders which one’s the bigger surprise. They finally managed to get past that insurmountable obstacle who call themselves “Die Mannschaft”, only to find the “Squadra Azzurra” luring around the bend.

Those guys won’t make any offers, especially none of those one can’t refuse, so I thought England may use any support they can get. Here’s some from Germany…

1 Like

Not fan art but ART and a defining example, honoring Joe Caroff:

1 Like

Bought some mini poster fridge magnets on eBay and along with the Moonraker posted by Stromberg shown above, found this:

2 Likes