“Have you broken anything?” “Only my tailor’s heart.”

Always found this too garish.

3 Likes

Bond does Kill Bill!!!

1 Like

Cable-knit jumper and a cravat. “James Bond”.

3 Likes

I’d blocked that one out, perhaps because of the moleskin trousers accompanying them “James Bond” indeed.

1 Like

Urgh yes, I’d forgotten that cringe inducing look! Serving company director driving to meet his mistress at an Oxfordshire hotel for the weekend realness.

1 Like

that probably does give an in story reason for Bond to be wearing it…good a cover as any.

2 Likes

Cover slightly blown by driving the World’s most conspicuous motor car?

4 Likes

No one could ever accuse him of “doing” cover well. Ever.

1 Like

Nor dinner jackets. I mean, look at this. A poorly tied bow tie so big it has its own weather system, a double-breasted navy blue horror which looks one size too big for him (the navy blue might be true to Fleming, but it’s really horrible) and some sort of girdle thing underneath it. One does not wear such a thing underneath a dinner jacket.

Yes, he’s pretending to be a banker. Looks like something that rhymes.

They did give Brosnan some very odd garb, on reflection.

4 Likes

The two sizes too big look was oddly common in the late 90’s. Was glad to see that trend die out.

4 Likes

He wasn’t doing any cover in this scene, though…

No, he was being evaluated by the British government. In France, for some reason.

1 Like

They really did, the oversized overcoats spring immediately to mind. I recall one in a quite disgusting shade of redish brown

Goes with the odd predilection for shoulder biting.

2 Likes

Die Another Dad.

5 Likes

Well played sir!:clap: Serving 40 something midlife crisis on a holiday night out away from the missus and kids realness.

1 Like

The vest and shorts in the gym in NSNA are the worst! So lucky it wasn’t an official movie

1 Like

is no one going to mention Craig’s Matera getup

Wait until it’s actually been in a film. We have no idea how that will look on film until April 2020

I get you,
But all the cinema magic in the world can’t do that pant justice imo