Indiana Jones and James Bond 007

I’m so excited to finally let you all in on the big secret! I’m working on a feature-length fan edit where Indiana Jones teams up with Sean Connery’s James Bond. I’m using after effects to edit practically every shot in the movie to replace the supporting characters with 007. Also I commissioned artist Eugene Shin to create a breathtaking poster of the two side by side. Check out the official reveal! I’ll be posting more glimpses weekly!

1 Like

Indy leads the Russians to the Ark of the Covenant in the latest sneak peek at Indiana Jones and James Bond 007 (re-edit of Kingdom of the Crystal Skull)

So up until may I was working pretty hard on this project, but tired out, and I’m going to be out of town for a few months and not able to work on it so I decided I should let people see what I’ve done so far before my trip.

I’m going to Livestream a VERY ROUGH WIP of my Indy 4 re-edit (that replaces the supporting characters with Sean Connery’s James Bond) next week on November 10th. Hope to see you there!

Indiana Jones and James Bond 007 TRAILER - SNEAK PEAK Nov 10 ~ Harrison Ford Sean Connery Full Movie - YouTube

2 Likes

Indiana Jones and James Bond 007 is a feature-length re-edit of Kingdom of the Crystal Skull that replaces the supporting characters with Sean Connery’s James Bond. While the film is far from complete, you can now watch the first 45 minutes on youtube. Please use this playlist. Enjoy! Indiana Jones and James Bond 007 - FULL MOVIE - YouTube