James Bond Lego Sets

It’d be worth it just to prove EON still has it in them to do something fun.

Here’s a great review from Jangbricks that really goes into all the details of the new set.

The more I see of it the more I love it. Can’t wait to pick one up.

1 Like

RUMOR ALERT!

Minifigure scale Aston Martin DB5 and Minifigure coming later this year. I hope this is true.

2 Likes

I am waiting for the Lego Ford Mustang with Tiffany Case minifigure and AMC Matador Coupe with miniature Mary Goodnight and functioning trunk.

2 Likes

Potential first look at the Daniel Craig minifig. Since this is a leaked photo the final mini figure might be different. We won’t know until its official announced. Also the DB5 pictured in the video is a fan render and not the final model.

2 Likes

Here’s the leak images of the set. Pictures are a bit blurry but you’ll get the idea.

Better photos: Speed Champions movie cars revealed! | Brickset!

UPDATE:

Assembly and review.

1 Like

Take a look at this - the construction of a giant Lego DB5 now on display in London.

Amazing!

1 Like

Got my set a few days ago.

6 Likes

Since LEGO wouldn’t include a gun for Bond and won’t make Walther PPKs or modern realistic guns I ordered some custom ones from BrickArms. Looks great.

4 Likes

I completely forgot about this new LEGO set. I will look for this one.
Nice addition of the accessories!

I’m sure “James” was happy to get his gun back but he still looks supremely depressed. On the brink of tears, actually.

1 Like

This is what I spent Sunday morning doing.

5 Likes