Lazenby wishes Dalton a Happy 75th!

Apologies if this was already posted. Timothy Dalton recently celebrated his 75th birthday and George Lazenby sent him birthday wishes over Twitter. I got a kick out of this as a long-time Dalton admirer. The linked article has the tweet and then some news about the positive reaction on twitter.

3 Likes

Shocking. Dalton´s 75?

75???

1 Like

Indeed. I am feeling old! I remember him as my first real James Bond. I was born in '68 and saw many of the Moore films in the theatre but I immediately fell in love with Dalton’s portrayal of Bond and Dalton debut when I was a teenager.

I still think of Craig as the new guy… and I don’t want him to retire because that will mean the next Bond will almost certainly be younger than me.

4 Likes

Absolutely. Like Ron Wood still is that new Stone…

1 Like

… when everyone knows it’s Mick Taylor :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oh, and of course a belated Happy Birthday to Timothy Dalton.

2 Likes

Really? I always thought it was the entire current lineup. It is really the band that Brian Jones and Ian Stewart founded! Cheers! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

At the current rate, the new fella will have been born in the blooming 90s ! Wow

3 Likes

Great to see this. Lazenby and Dalton are the elder statesmen of the franchise now after the passing of Sean and Roger. But like I said to someone recently - they’re still alive, because when I watch the movies there they are.

4 Likes