Live and Let Die radio adaptation on Saturday

Just to let you know, bbc radio 4 are broadcasting a new 90 minute radio version of live and let die this Saturday, 4th May at 14.30bst

3 Likes

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0004sb9 UK can enjoy it here.

Oh I had no idea there was a new one; thanks.

You are welcome, i just saw it advertised in the radio times. This is now the 8th adaption they have done. I am hoping for good weather so i can listen to it in the garden with a few beers

4 Likes

Thanks for this, appreciated. Rather lost track of these after the curious Dr No one. I think it was Mr Suchet’s eccentric reading of the title role that put me off.

1 Like

Re read the novel recently, this will be a nice one to listen to with a couple of Whiskeys

2 Likes

At half 2 in the afternoon?

Of course ! It’s a Saturday afterall

2 Likes

I have Guinness, red wine and Irish Cream in the house - which to I partner with Live and Let Die?

Mix it all up as a cocktail

Raining here, so no garden listening for me but i have got some jim beam, diet ginger ale and some pint cans of carlsberg ready! Happy days

I forgot the phone in show where people give their reckons is on before the Saturday play.

I dont have a drink strong enough for 2 minutes of that…

Mix the Guinness and Irish cream over ice and you have almost a Jamaican Punch, which seems quite appropriate for the occasion

3 Likes

just poured out my second jim beam!

2 Likes

Cheers. Awesome suggestion.

Enjoy! I’m enjoying this production emmensly btw

1 Like

Me too! Perfect listening for a bank holiday

2 Likes

Just to let you know, following on from the repeats of thunderball and moonraker, BBC radio 4 are broadcasting LIVE AND LET DIE on Saturday 28th November.

Do you have the direct link? I can only see DAF listed.