Moneypenny Diaries Short Stories available online?

Hi,

I have been trying to find copies of 2 Moneypenny Diaries short stories. After searching the net there were some old posts from 2006 that had links but they are no longer active.

Would anyone be able to help me find For Your Eyes Only, James, and Moneypenny’s First Date with Bond?

Any help will be appreciated. Thank you so much!

Andrew

Had a quick search, but, aside from buying the magazines they appeared in on EBay, i’ve not found anything.

Do keep in mind that anything outside the original printing would be counted as piracy. How Samantha Weinberg feels about that, I don’t know, some writers hate piracy, others are just happy you’ve sought out their work.

1 Like

For Your Eyes Only, James was published in the November 2006 edition of Tatler.

Moneypenny’s First Date With Bond was published in the November 6, 2006 edition of The Spectator.

1 Like

It’s been awhile since your post, if you are still looking, you’ll find them here. I recently read the stories. They were a great distractor from the insanity going on here in the U S

https://www.amazon.com/Moneypenny-Diaries-Secret-Chapters-ebook/dp/B08GTRRF7M/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=moneypenny+diaries+secret+chapters&qid=1601180518&s=books&sr=1-1

1 Like