Movies: Presumably 2024, maybe Beyond

Might get a hint as to DC’s plans soon enough…

2 Likes

Development hell… announces idea copying a popular trend…bought ought…SNYDERVERSE… Development hell…announces idea copying a popular trend…bought ought…SNYDERVERSE… Development hell…announces idea copying a popular trend…bought ought…SNYDERVERSE…

The life of WB since 2012

3 Likes

Good choice.

Did Cavill know or force their hand with his video?

Or does he just think he knows and his return will be as sure as the announced and cancelled fourth Star Trek movie?

2 Likes

A potential new franchise about a young MI6 spy, written by John Hodge.

1 Like
1 Like

The man is a sociopath

4 Likes

Surely, it will need this length to tell the story…

Clearing the calendar for Superman?

4 Likes

A new actor taking over as a much loved character? Audiences will never go for it.

4 Likes

The final “Avatar: The Way of the Water” runtime:

3 hours 10 minutes

No word yet on how they’re going to fill the remaining 3 hours after the 10mins of original story has been told.

:sunglasses:

6 Likes

Taking laps of the set, going by Titanic and Avatar :roll_eyes:

This time it‘s personal. „Family“ as Vin Diesel always loves to promote his FF films.

1 Like

There’s going to be that much original story? I guess I didn’t give the production team the credit they deserve on this. :rofl:

He means 10 minutes will be devoted to recapping the first movie.

10 whole minutes? Certainly including the opening credits, no? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

See How They Run

For reasons that will become apparent when you see the film, I won’t give any thoughts other than I loved it.

@secretagentfan there are elements in it you’ll find…familiar.

3 Likes

Sigourney Weaver plays the teenage daughter of Saldana and Worthington.

I am not joking.

To be very clear:

I love the first two Terminator movies and adore THE ABYSS.

I am a huge space opera fan and wanted to love AVATAR.

I was hoping for the sequel to be different and more interesting.

This looks like a video game, repeating the frustrating narrative obviousness of the first film. A missed chance, a creatively unnecessary special effects reel putting Cameron‘s „I am the king of the world“-complex on full display.

Of course, mass audiences will love this.

Do we have to brace ourselves for a new wave of 3D movies?

1 Like

A wave of hastily converted to 3d movies that they can charge 3 times the price of without it actually costing three times the amount to do?

2 Likes