Movies: Presumably 2024, maybe Beyond

Sort of like being given all the tropes of Fleming’s fiction, adding any of the unused stories/ideas from previous EON productions, and then making a script out of them, but not a hodgepodge (ducking under my desk now).

2 Likes

A script, a hodgepodge. Who cares?

1 Like

The Meg

Yeah, the first one.

I had seen it back then and was lukewarm about it, possiblly because I had expected it to be more „Jaws“-like.

On second viewing I did enjoy it a lot, I must admit, because it really is more „Jurassic Park“-like. And the CGI is pretty great, so much better than in so many other films, especially recently. Also, it is wonderfully paced and throughout highly entertaining.

Now I want to see the sequel.

2 Likes
1 Like

Strangely enough I’m looking forward to seeing this more than any movie this year :wink:

1 Like

Why is Wiseau doing this to himself?

IMG_1725

1 Like

1 Like

Money, he needs something new to be paid to be ridiculed at film showings and appearances.

1 Like

Zack Snyder remixes Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Avatar, Dune and whatever…

This is what’s wrong with Netflix and the algorithm structure. You don’t get anything original, just a mishmash of everything you have already seen too many times.

1 Like

Joseph Sargent and James Bridges warned us in 1970 that an algorithm would turn out to be our overlord. And we didn’t listen!!!

3 Likes

Next up: “What do you mean, Terminator predicted this???”

2 Likes

The Terminator was an emissary of Colossus! You must know this!

3 Likes

2 Likes

Here’s something… a trailer that flat out admits the movie was created based on reading social media comments :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Debased immoral brutes asking for debased immoral brutality on screen which they think looks cool but in real life would send them crying to their basements.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/hollywoodhandle/status/1694771729405509858?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1694771729405509858|twgr^cb831ee4fed1a6a87e352988a0b3578ea3e19626|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mi6community.com%2Fdiscussion%2F21320%2Ffuture-disney-movies

Are they going to properly pay their writers? And no more live action remakes! I hope.

And…

1 Like