My old-new account-Tarl_Cabot

Hello, I’ve been away for a few years. I think my last post was a SPECTRE review. I joined May 21, 2003 as Tarl_Cabot but I could not sign in so I had to create a new account and my user name that should have been taken but it was available. I had at least 10,000 posts…anyway can we restore my old account stats?

Thank You! It’s nice to be back :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Welcome back, @Tarl_Cabot - fine to see you!

I’m afraid the stats are gone - we all started out the same here at the Quarterdeck. But, as you know, amassing posts for the sake of statistics has never been our aim anyway.

Have a look around and feel free to order drinks at the lounge while you partake.

Tarl_Cabot, good to see you back.

Like Dustin said, this is an all new forum (well, not that new anymore). Switching to a new forum system was necessary. Before we did that, we’ve been looking for soltions that allow us to migrate the contents, account and stats from the old one, but unfortunately, that wasn’t possible (we would have preferred that, too).

The old forum still exists under the old address, but is now “read only”.

If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to ask

OK well I wasn’t exactly gonna catch QWERTY ! No I don’t care about the stats I just thought that it was odd that I had to start over-I liked the idea of being a veteran around these parts. Anyway, BOND IS BACK FINALLY!!! WOO HOO! :sunglasses: :smiley:

4 Likes

You certainly are a veteran - as any veteran knows, make no mistake.

Mr. Cabot, it’s been a LOOONNG time! LOL… Welcome back my friend! :sunglasses: :cocktail:

:cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Quite.

Don’t worry @Tarl_Cabot, all us lonnnnnnnng time members remember you.

1 Like

:cocktail::smiley::call_me_hand:

Welcome Home Tarl!

Thank you!

The new trailor is rockin. I am sooooooooo jacked up for this movie!!

2 Likes

Hi Tarl_Cabot, I remember you from the old days. I remember coming to commandbond.net once ianfleming.org folded their forum way back in 2005-6. I used to be Professor Pi, but somehow lost the username on the new site. Haven’t figured out how to change it back yet.

Anyway, welcome. It seems less than half of us made it over to the quarterdeck.

Welcome back Tarl.