New version The James Bond Movie Encyclopedia by Steven J. Rubin

I just saw on Amazon a new version of the James Bond Movie Encyclopedia from Steven Jay Rubin.
The first H.C. version I bought at the beginning of the nineties and was an excellent book. I know there was also a second paperback edition incl. GoldenEye, but I didn’t buy that one.

Now so many years later a new up to date version -including all the Brosnan and Craig films- is announced for november.

Chicago Review Press, 400 pages.

It would be great if he also released a new edition of his excellent book The James Bond films, incl. the Dalton, Brosnan and Craig films.

Coinciding with the release of NTTD! Yay…

Oh.

Recieved this one yesterday. I will get it for Sinterklaas, or Christmas, so I haven’t really looked through it very extensively, but the biggest difference with the original first release is surely that this new version is more like a glosy version and smaller and with less pages in stead of the original huge heavy hardcover.
I think this new version is made more for the casual Bond- and moviefan and not for the hardcore fans, like us. But… it looked very beautiful with a lot of pictures.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/James-Bond-Movie-Encyclopedia/dp/1641600829/ref=sr_1_3?crid=23EG3TJM03HQR&dchild=1&keywords=james+bond+encyclopedia+updated+edition&qid=1606346668&sprefix=james+bond+ency%2Caps%2C202&sr=8-3