News on NO TIME TO DIE (no spoilers)

A 6’ 9" bodybuilder is certainly intimidating, I just hope the role is more than a silent henchman.

It is very possible, Eon have always been fond of playing things close to the chest and Waltz, true pro he is, has only ever been critical of his own performance and his desire to change it up, should he be granted the chance.

Jesper Christensen has been comparatively outspoken about his criticism of his earlier involvement. And he returned (for a bit.)

So Waltz could in all likelihood return…if it fits the script, that is. And that by now has been through various iterations without anybody officially suggesting Waltz would pick up his role again.
My impression was Waltz wasn’t happy with his part and didn’t expect to return. And if he was asked he‘d probably only do it if it suited his own preferences, his own idea of Blofeld.

The crucial thing: would Fukunaga be interested in bringing this Blofeld back? And if so, to what ends - would that script tempt Waltz enough to return? I‘m sceptic about both calls. But we should learn about it soon anyway.

3 Likes

Rehearsals have begun!

5 Likes

A stuntman’s back is probably okay…if a cast member who they’d not announced yet was in the shot, i’m sure it’d be a very different story.

Is that Craig’s stunt double? Cause it sure looks like the back of his head.

1 Like

Well, not official per se, but close enough. Our first pic from Bond 25. Roll on! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

SPOILER: Someone falls!

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Well thanks for that. No sense in seeing the movie now. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I know right! It’s like knowing the truth about Bruce Willis before seeing The Sixth Sense!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

What that he’s a horrible person (allegedly):roll_eyes:

1 Like

Being grumpy after years in the studio system is probably a sign of sanity.

1 Like

Joking aside, from now on, photos from on-set should go into the Spoilers thread, not this one.

So this is how it feels. It’s been so long…

2 Likes

This one - https://quarterdeck.commanderbond.net/c/films/bond-25-spoilers

It has been! I’ve forgotten that wonderful tingle one gets while awaiting that first bit of official news confirming locations, the cast and, best of all, the title. Just a few more weeks, I hope.

2 Likes

Anyone want to make bets on what’s announced next? Cast or title?

A delay!

Just kidding :smiley:

1 Like

They must surely be out of disasters by now?!?!

Cast - after the Oscars…

1 Like