News on NO TIME TO DIE (no spoilers)

Property of a Lady. No doubt.

Which is also ā€œBondianā€ though a poor title choice for sure! :thinking:

I personally really like The Death Collector and think it sounds quite Bondian, so Iā€™m sure that wonā€™t be it!

Frankly? ā€œThe Death Collectorā€ sounds like a 1930s horror movie, or a Vincent Price movie. Never really understood peopleā€™s fascination with it (as a title for a Bond movie).

4 Likes

3 Likes

Apparently this guy is the editor of https://theplaylist.net/

4 Likes

Iā€™m really happy about that, provided itā€™s confirmed.

You know, if he is telling the truth (The Playlist wreaks of whatever it takes to get attention, truth be damned) and we got THIS close to an official reveal with it not being leakedā€¦

4 Likes

Thatā€™s a bingo!

Dude on twitter almost ruining a nice surprise asideā€¦BOND 25 UNVEILED TODAY!!!

It does wreak of click bait. But I do believe Blofeld will play a part of some kind, since Swann is back.

They could play out Swann without involving Blofeld, but Swannā€™s story is so intertwined with SPECTRE. With all that heavy lifting done itā€™s crazy not to use it in her death.

And for me if SPECTREs in the mix again then the same logic applies to Blofeld, if only in a stroking the cat giving Malekā€™s Largo his orders capacity.

I wonder if any other cast return beyond the (6?) we know of alreadyā€¦one actor in particular comes to mindā€¦

5 Likes

When the rumor about SĆ©doux returning broke it was clear Waltz would be back as well. So, this is about as surprising as the reveal of the title for BOND 23 back then.

The mouse is Blofeld!

duh duh DAH!!!

Iā€™d like to see what happens when he tries to stroke the cat

Thatā€™s why Oberhauser is employed, so someone can stroke the cat.

As an aside, given how long April as a launch date has been rumoured, how did April 25 not seem obvious as a launch given the films position in the series?

I was thinking that yesterday, in hindsight it is SO obvious, another aside, two days after St. Georges Day ā€¦Dragon. Jamaica. Dr.No.

1 Like

Ooooooooh!

Looks like Laughing Water beach to me!

3 Likes

Looks like @Arbogast777 called it.

1 Like

Excellent. Even among all the rumours, there are certainly still going to be some real surprises. For one, we have no real idea of the leading actress. Frustrating for us, but theyā€™ve done a good job protecting from leaks this time around.