RIP - Paying Respects to those we've Lost

Deepest sympathies my friend…

Thoughts and prayers for you and her loved ones at this time. We are here for you for support and care.

Sorry to hear that. My sincere condolences for your loss. Will be praying for you to get through this. Just remember all the good times together.

Truest Condolences to you and yours. :pensive:

I am so sorry for your loss and her suffering. This is a tragedy everyone fears.

I sincerely wish you the strength to carry on with your memories of her, eventually moving on with your life, being stronger because of having lived with her.

2 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

All the very best to you sir.

RIP Esther…

My sincerest condolences

My sincere condolences. I can’t even imagine what you’re going through. My prayers for strength and peace in this time of loss for you and the rest of the families affected by this tragedy.

1 Like

Condolences; how very sad.

My sincerest and deepest condolences.

Words escape me. My condolences.

Deepest condolences, my friend.

Thank you all. This site is one of the things which keep me going.

10 Likes
7 Likes

Nooooooo. I loved Shaft, the TV show, the movies, let’s forget about the Samuel L Jackson ones.
Rivalled Connery and McQueen for effortless cool

2 Likes

:pensive: :pensive: :pensive: Bummer. May have to do a Shaft marathon this weekend.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Holy crap

4 Likes

That’s a shame. He should have Emmy-Nominated for Harvey Dent/Two-Face. It’s hard to believe that this is meant to be children’s television. It’s really for adults at times, particularly this Two-Face two-parter.