The 00 Files: James Bond podcasts and more!

Hello everyone, allow ourselves to introduce…ourselves.

We are Anthony, Don, Martin and Tyler, four Bond aficionados from the Netherlands. In late 2018, we started The 00 Files. A place to share our love for British finest secret agent with the world by writing articles, making videos and recording podcasts. (me) met while ‘working’ for another James Bond website in the Netherlands, but after a while we decided to start our own website so we could continue our efforts in English and have more interaction with fellow 00-fans. You can find us at www.the00files.com. Here, we will publish movie reviews, articles, interviews and more! Our “work” so far includes:

• Movie Reviews of 8 Bond movies (we review the films in random order)
  • Interviews with authors Anthony Horowitz( Trigger Mortis and Forever And A Day), Steve Cole (Young Bond novels) and others
  • Location videos
  • Bond in 007 pictures
  • A look at unused content from the Bond novels
  • 00 Elements: a series where we rank the films based on one specific element, e.g. soundtrack, bad guy, acting etc.

And there’s more to come! And because half the fun from having a podcast is connecting with the “audience” , we’re also on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Have a question you want us to answer for our next podcast? Want to join in on the conversation? Or just want to say hello? Please feel free to contect us through social, or through our email(link in Signature)!

Our podcasts are available on platforms such as Stitcher, Soundcloud Apple iTunes and our own website.

We’d love to hear what you gentlepeople think!

00 Greetings,
Martin.

1 Like

This is very good; very enjoyable and enthusiastic. Thank you.

1 Like

Huge fun indeed! I’ve just spent 20 minutes with the OHMSS video and definitely will watch the rest tomorrow.

Recommend stuff. :+1:

1 Like

Really appreciate the positive comments chaps!
Our summer break is almost over, in a few weeks we’ll sit down to do our first non-Bond review, 2015’s “The Man From U.N.C.L.E.”. I think it’s safe to say there’s going to be some firework in this one…

2 Likes

Over the film that wants to be Bond, starring a man who want’s to be Bond, based on a series that wants to be Bond.

Going to go out on a limb and say, someone’s going to say “wants to be Bond” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I’m looking forward to it.

1 Like