The Incredibles 2

Trailer for the sequel to The Incredibles just dropped during the Olympics:

This looks like a lot of fun. I loved the Bond influences in the first movie, particularly the music and design. Sounds like Michael Giacchino will be back for the soundtrack, and hopefully there are more of those Bondian touches.

2 Likes

That was a good trailer, the jokes landed and they look like they’ve slid comfortably back into the world of the first film. My only concern was the line about being approached by a “tycoon” to talk about “hero stuff”, I hope we’re not in for a repeat of the original story.

I’ve been looking forward to this for a long time. It would be difficult for the original to be topped but Pixar usually delivers on sequels, sans the Cars franchise.

I’m in. The first was certainly influenced by early Bond with a clear contemporized 60’s vibe and look. The score is quite good. From what I’ve read, it is a continuation of the first starting right where it ended. The voice talent alone is epic. Cast Edna as Q for Bond 26.

Bond #7: "Where’s the DB5?"
Edna: “Yes darling… It’s a lovely little car, but we’re all tired of it around here. I had it melted down for some benches in the loo.”

2 Likes

New trailer for the film:

1 Like