The ROGER MOORE Thread

The movie came at the perfect time for both the series and Moore. I enjoy LALD, but TSWLM really allowed him to stamp his authority. And Moonraker doubled down on that.

Moore’s “007 Diaries: Filming Live and Let Die” is back in print in a limited edition hardcover. Available now at Amazon UK and Oct 1 Amazon US.

I saw that on Amazon last night.

As flawed as some of Sir Roger’s movies can be (007 or not), you can’t deny that he was always a charming writer. In particular with his own life adventures.

I’ll be getting this re-release for sure. I’ve never read this one.

Please, do. It´s a wonderful report on what happened during the shooting, in a way only Sir Roger could tell this story.

It’s brilliant. I bought it for about 1p off Amazon years ago. You’ll love it

I have two copies from 73. What a pity he didn`t keep it up through his entire run! I was expecting more of the same sort in My Word is My Bond or One Lucky Bastard (aka Last Man Standing), but what he did write about was not disappointing.

I was lamenting to my wife recently how I couldn’t find Shout At the Devil, Escape to Athena or ffolks on video anywhere, and she surprised me on my birthday by presenting me with all three, which she`d found at TCM. What a haul! What a lady.

Incredible film, surprised it’s not mentioned more round here for the sheer number of Bond stalwarts in it.