The Ultimate James Bond Fan Book - New Edition

Hi folks! Some of you may remember me from participating on these forums years and years ago, or you may remember the first edition of The Ultimate James Bond Fan Book, which covered Dr. No through Die Another Day.

The new edition, hot off the presses, is fully updated for the Daniel Craig films. And by “fully,” I mean, these are not just added chapters. Every chapter on every subject is updated. The “Bond girls” chapter includes Vesper, the Oscars chapter includes Adele and Sam Smith, and “Worst Henchmen” includes Elvis from QOS. It’s all there.

Best of all, cover art by the AMAZING and LEGENDARY Jeff Marshall.

Available for purchase (Kindle or paperback) here.

I have a very limited number of free PDF copies to give away in exchange for Amazon reviews. If you’d like to be a part of that, you can email me at deborah (at) deborahlipp (dot) com.

Thanks!

4 Likes

By the way – I totally forgot to mention that the book has a “Resources” section and naturally, the CBn forums are mentioned.

2 Likes

That’s very kind of you, much appreciated!

Did anyone here read the first version of this book a couple of years ago? Is it worth the purchase?

I bought this book a couple of weeks ago.
First I was a bit reluctant to it, because I thought it would be just a fanbook written by a fan, probably not very well written, or interesting to read.
But I was wrong and let’s face it: weren’t the books of John Brosnan, Steven Jay Rubin and Raymond Benson in a way not also some kind of fanbooks? They just managed to get their opinions published.

I like this book a lot, it’s a good, fun read and the writer gives not only her opinion, but also the opinion of what is common among fans, although I not always agreed, I mean, for me Moonraker and FYEO are two of the best movies and OHMSS is an excellent movie and almost perfect in my opinion.

The book is well written and difficult to put aside. I only wish that inside there were also paintings of Jeff Marshall, but that aside I highly recommend this book!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the kind review.

1 Like

You’re welcome. Thank you for your great book, I hope many people will read it.

1 Like