Who do you want for Bond 7?

Well at least the tabloids are turning out to be as predictable yet entertaining as past between film periods…

1 Like

Funny.

Could at least try and make it believable!?!?

2 Likes

“The US Sun”? :rofl: :rofl: :joy:

“MI5 boss M”… can’t even get their headlines right…

4 Likes

Seems credible.

:clown_face:

1 Like

“ It’s actually quite frustrating, to be honest. Because, particularly with those roles – and I don’t even want to mention them – particularly with those roles that are very universally adored, they’re really exciting prospects. But what I find is that I’m kind of damned if I do and I’m damned if I don’t. No matter what I say, it gets spun into something that I end up feeling a little bit misrepresented by, or very misrepresented by. So I’m going to try and not talk about it anymore I think."

2 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/Stingray_travel/status/1644160680872796161?cxt=HHwWgoCzkbPbndEtAAAA

5 Likes

Going by what John Glen and Martin Campbell have said, the film has a director long before a Bond. If anyone says “(insert here) in final talks!” before Bond 26 director is hired, they’re lying.

2 Likes

“When I hear about who the bookies’ favourites are, and who’s number 15 and all this kind of thing… I mean, it’s just hilarious – and the fact that people are remotely interested is even funnier, I think. It’s a curious phenomenon, is all I can say!”

"And also, I have a theory, which I’ve trotted out many times, is that when there’s a gap in a newspaper, they fill it with a James Bond story, because they haven’t got anything else to write about.“

„There’s no conversation being had at the moment.“

So.

2 Likes
7 Likes

Yes I know, it’s the Daily Mail :wink:

Looks a lot like Craig.

AI is so yesterday’s fab.

1 Like

“Let’s see what Q can make of it.” :wink:

2 Likes

April 27, 2023 - 210K likes, 1,634 comments - Stanley Tucci (@stanleytucci) on Instagram: "🍸🍸"

I’m sure they’re joking. However, I be ok with Richard Madden as James Bond and Stanley Tucci as M/Villain. I’d be ok with Ralph Fiennes coming back as M as Sir Miles. With Aaron Taylor Johnson as Q.

Richard Madden, noooo

1 Like

I couldn’t agree more!

1 Like

Madden is not even the Clive Owen will be Bond-candidate.

„Citadel“ has nixed even the consideration of him, should it ever have been a blip on Debbie Williams‘ mind.

3 Likes

The headlines are laughable too. ‘Fans are convinced Madden is the next James Bond’. Huh? Are we? It’s not even on our radar.

Sadly one thing I’ve learned about the current media cycle is that all it takes is one tweet to attribute an opinion to ‘fans’ or any other group.

2 Likes

But @Snyderfan77 said…

4 Likes