003 Reporting for Duty...Again!

Back from rounds and plans set for tonight. Dunhill now operating at full power along with it’s 82 different functions. :wink: (if you got that, top marks) and two new shirts from T&A. Mr. Young would approve. On to the evening’s events and meeting up with our own Simon at Rules on Sunday. Fine holiday this.

2 Likes

Be sure to get table #9!

Sounds like Flint…

2 Likes

Well played. That earns you a top shelf whiskey on Sunday. :wink:

“When one is in London, one must delve deeply into it’s treasures.” The Hell that is my life.

3 Likes

And he does it without ever having to surrender his passport!

2 Likes

Yeah…and then she introduced me to the other bunnies. Life of a spy…If I get any sleep…“Then I shall cut out The white bread Sir.”

3 Likes

No time for reading that night then?

1 Like

My bad… Well, naughty, but certainly not… too… bad. “Section 26, Paragraph 5”. Can’t wait to explain the bunny ears as a souvenir rather than a purchase at customs.

“When one is in London, one must delve deeply into it’s treasures.” The Hell that is my life.

We’ve always been close.

1 Like

Not around others snookums. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I think wearing those bunny ears has triggered my gout.

2 Likes

Lovely meet up with Simon at Rules today.

Simon, excellent shop talk for 2+ hours. We’ll meet again.

4 Likes

Yes.

Absolutely superb. Thoroughly entertaining.

Safe trip back sir.

Until the next.

2 Likes

Dinner at Scott’s and meeting Ace in the morning. Nightcap and dessert at the Rivoli. Now to pack bears and books. THANK YOU LONDON and I’ll see you in November. No… You know the rest. :wink:

Some more pics to follow.

EDIT: Had to include the farewell. :wink:

3 Likes

“Gentleman…Your mission…Should you choose to accept it, is to infiltrate the lives of several beautiful ladies, gain their adoration, witness them parading about in their lingerie and then cuddle up with them. Should any of you be captured or interrogated, CBn, 003 and the staff of Harrods will disavow any knowledge of your manufacturing in China (or thereabouts). Good Luck.”

All four did not hesitate and promptly have willingly climbed into a Harrods bag. Keep them in your thoughts. Brave, fine bears.

2 Likes

Greetings from Dubai! Here visiting the ever lovely Miss Gala Brand as she celebrates her Birthday. As she was teased by friends about my visit, she cooly replied “Yes, I have my men flown in…Have you seen the chaps around here?” More to follow.

3 Likes

One pic from the first night albeit a bit fuzzy as the flash didn’t fire, but there’ll be more. We have two black-tie events to attend and one is the hottest ticket in town. Holiday celebration at the Atlantis resort.

5 Likes

Cracking sir.

Enjoy your trip…

1 Like

And sometimes…You’re just in Dubai. Lovely evening with Gala last night at the Atlantis resort. I “scrubbed up pretty well” in my tux, but have no doubt that Gala was “The money”. More pics to follow. She’s joining me at my hotel for an afternoon at the private beach. As we said our goodnights, she asked “So for the beach tomorrow, bikini or one-piece?”. I held her gaze for about ten seconds. She smiled, gave me a small kiss on the cheek adding “Right…Silly question.”

3 Likes