003 Reporting for Duty...Again!

That’s fine work, 003. But minutes later Eon did capture you on their cameras…

2 Likes

Dammit! I tried on 14 different moustaches to find the right one. Stupid modern technology.

2 Likes

Back at the Odeon and soon to meet up with Ace. Debauchery to follow. Yes…Really.

3 Likes

Well, as there’s “No Time To Die”, then, clearly, I’ve “No Time To Waste” . End of summer travel has 003 returning to Dubai and the lovely Miss Brand with a pass back through London. At LAX and about to make the first leg of the journey. Details from the field as they come about. Tough work, but I’ll manage. The upgrade to First from business class is a good omen.

4 Likes

I hope you get back to London before October 31st.

Please pass on my regards to Gala!!!

1 Like

Survived the first flight and out at Heathrow for the night, then up early for the journey to the UAE. Feeling the burn though and about to indulge in shower and dinner. Gala is excited and has some adventures schemed up. Onward!

3 Likes

Some like to take a stroll after dinner…Bond fans prefer to just sit and enjoy the view from the 125th floor of the tallest building in the world. Gala and I have been adventuring about Dubai and are headed out Black Tie tonight. A last lazy day tomorrow and then I’ll report back to London on Monday. All in the lives of spies.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Well played Sir and, to a point, very accurate. :wink::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

At DXB and through security. Fond but heavy hearted farewell to Gala but we had a wonderful time and already have planned our next adventure. On to London and my upgrade to First came through.

4 Likes

Good man.

1 Like

Settled in and well rested back in the rough and tumble streets of Mayfair. Miss Brand and I did manage to keep the home office updated on occasion during my visit. We now have an endorsement deal with Absolut vodka thanks to her plundering of my suites minibar. Like one does.

2 Likes

Lordy, I look good in that robe.

3 Likes

Must be all the free radicals you cut out

2 Likes

Just wait till the hairdryer gets to see some action, indescribable…

1 Like

The trick is to cut out the white bread. I always travel with one of the Fleming novels (kind of my rabbit’s foot) and I brought along Thunderball which I haven’t re-read in years. Still a fine read and even more appropriate with your kind reference St.B - Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: spending time with the lovely Gala:

:wink:

2 Likes

“John Bryce finished his second glass of Oban malt whisky with a winning wry grin before moving to the departure gate of terminal three at Heathrow. It had all gone off well.”

5 Likes