Daniel Craig as Macbeth on Broadway

Coming soon… (and produced by a certain Barbara Broccoli)

4 Likes

In one of the smaller Broadway houses. Should be exciting to watch there.

I really want to watch this, but there’s next to no chance I can get to New York.

I will do my best to attend–will depend on ticket prices.

1 Like

I’d love to see it bit alas New York is an impossibility.

Does Broadway have its own version of National Theatre Live?

A Steady Rain and Othello didn’t, so probably not unfortunately

That would be hugely interesting!

Alas no. We are very parochial. It is lucky we have theater (as opposed to spectacle).

1 Like

Damn, would love to see it.

1 Like

I want give a like for the info, but the information itself is too depressing.

1 Like
1 Like

He looks absolutely knackered in this.

1 Like

He’d just had a sword fight to end being on stage for pretty much every scene. He is definitely knackered.

1 Like
2 Likes

Sorry to hear it, hoping for a speedy recovery. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Inevitably in a live performance, given that the previous douche in chief made personal health a political issue.

1 Like

Was inevitable, given what’s going on currently. Where I work at, we’ve had 6 or 7 cases in the past two weeks – among a team of about 25, and most of us are working from home.

Ever since the start of all this Covid thing, I have pictures in mind of German soldiers going to WW1 in August 1914. They wrote slogans on the trains, that they expect it just to be a brief walk to Paris and back, and that they’d be home by Christmas.

1. Weltkrieg Abfahrt_der_Soldaten

Little did they know, and sometimes I think we’re in a similar situation right now (or the past two years), and not only when it comes to Covid…

6 Likes
2 Likes