Drawn to 007 - Dynamite’s new hardcovers and beyond

In honor of Albert Finney’s death this week, and know I’ve said it before, but Kincade should be a character that’s used in Origins in some way or another. I know there’s legal rights involving his appearance outside of EON, but I feel that like Tiger Tanaka in Felix Leiter, there is possibilities for the character to be used right.

I haven’t been paying Origins much attention, and I need to remedy that. But the Oddjob arc? I’m really enjoying it. Bond works well when he has a rival to compete against.

Had issue 3 of Oddjob for a week, only just got round to reading. I’m liking the guessing game as to how John Lee connects to the Odd Job we know, and I’m excited to see things with an increased role for Moneypenny, having really enjoyed her one-shot. Is anyone else finding that Greg Pak seems to be far more interested in the cat and mouse chase between Bond and Odd Job than the case they’re supposedly working on?

Preview of James Bond 007 #4.

Another interview from James Bond Origin crew.

Hopefully in the Dynamite Comics version of LALD, Bond mentions Vesper. It would feel more emotional for the audience to be reminded of her and her relationship to SMERSH. I’m surprised that Fleming never did that in the original LALD book.

I don’t see them adding things, more likely removing and bridging, but i’ve been wrong before.

I know where you’re coming from but I hope they don’t. Fleming purity is what attracts me to this series.