George Lazenby to stop signing dedicated autographs

According to his official Twitter feed, from the 1st march, George lazenby is to no longer be dedicating signed photos, people will only be able to purchase undedicated ones from his website.

I wonder what the reason behind this is?

1 Like

Aha, interesting. I wonder if the price will stay the same though?

I have his signed photograph from from the 1995 OHMSS VHS special edition UK release,that came in the presentation box ,along with a magazine and his signed black and white picture.

https://twitter.com/jamesbondlive/status/1730734779325436246

What happened?

This is all very mysterious

GL’s manager posted an update on social media:

"Three weeks after my arrival l’m very happy to report George has safely returned home. After an accidental fall at home in November leading to a head injury he’s rehabilitated well thanks to the great team at Beverly West Healthcare for which I, his family and friends are grateful for.

Not easy getting old but at 84, George has certainly demonstrated what a fighter he is. Love and only love."

7 Likes

Can’t keep a good man down. Cheers to you both. If in need of a “health care professional”, I happen to know of several very “skilled and accredited” ladies that would be willing to attend to any rehabilitation that may be required. They’ll bring the Scotch…for medicinal purposes only.
…

3 Likes

So I was one of the ones who saw the Instagram story that caused so much alarm before it got deleted but I didn’t post about it here because it was a private thing that only became public accidentally so I didn’t feel it was right.

But now that they’re officially talking about it I thought I’d post for the curious - it was simply a 2 second shot of George sitting in a hospital bed with a gash on his forehead. It looked like he was looking at Instagram on his phone and hit the wrong button.

Glad to see all is now okay.

4 Likes

That’s the official story. After being caught off guard, George took care of another gatecrasher and left them to tidy up.

3 Likes