James Bond Funko Pops

The 007.com store has a bunch of these, which I’m open to getting. I’m also interested in buying one of their exclusive Moonraker shirts for Christmas - along with some other designs. Some other good little items too, such as a OHMSS cup. Which is currently out of stock.

Just received Mr. Craig! He’ll join Sir Sean and certain lepidopterist on my work desk.

Arrived at the weekend

1 Like

Got my funko’s a couple of weeks ago.
With the first line together I think I have right now 19 Bond Funko pops, incl. the one with Connery in the DB5. Did I miss one, or two? I remember seeing a couple of strange ones on Ebay a year ago, but somehow they looked not original.

I got four of the second wave ones in November and early December. But it was kind of hard to find them. In the San Francisco Bay Area not all stores that sell Funko Pop have them. Like the two Daniel Craig ones found it at Barnes And Noble, the Pierce Brosnan one found it at Hot Topic for like 12.99. When I got my Daniel Craig ones, saw it there at Barnes And Noble for 9.99. The Le Chiffre one at Target for 8.99.

Like two of the Hot Topics I can get to they don’t really get any of the James Bond Funko Pop, but get a lot like of Back To The Future, Hannibal Lecter, Big Bang Theory, some from Cheers, Bird of Prey, Frozen II, Marvel 80 Year X-Men, Disney’s Haunted Mansion, Game Of Thrones, Star Wars, some of the Batman, Harry Potter, Nightmare Before Christmas, IT, Addams Family from the TV series and recent animated CGI movie, RWBY, Fallout, Over Watch, The Umbrella Academy and Destiny and Rick and Morty. Even the three Target I csan get to, one of them don’t have any of James Bond, the other two one had both the exclusive and Le Chiffre and the other one M. A few days ago I went to the Target to get M and the two was gone. Have not seen any stores that do sell Funko Pop with Moneypenny, Honeyrider and Baron Samedi yet. Most GameStops don’t really have them, IF lucky one of the wave 2 ones with one or two.

IF anyone wondering these are the prices for Funko Pop figures at different stores.

GameStop - 11.99
Hot Topic - 12.99
Box Lunch - 10.99
Go! Toy & Games - 11.99
Walgreens - 10.99
Barnes And Noble - 9.99
Target - 8.99

I got them all at Internet stores like 007 store, Amazon.co.uk and the Dutch site www.large.nl

I stumbled across some figures from Wave 2 at my local Walmart two weeks ago. I also found some Gardner novels at Half Price Books in Dallas. They were in the clearance section. Two bucks each.

2 Likes
1 Like

Moore’s era is ripe for Funko

Right now we have four Funko’s from the Moore era:

Moore in white and black tuxedo, Jaws and Baron Samedi.

Scaramanga would be fantastic as pop vinyl.

1 Like

Yes, I was thinking that too, or maybe Stromberg with webbed hands.

1 Like

On the official 007store they have a pre order for a new funko, they call it a “mysterious Funko” and it’s released tomorrow. Unfortunately it’s already sold out!.

Is there anyone here who new this and had it pre ordered?
Has anyone any idea which figure it will gonna be?

Edit: I see now that there are a few more pre order new funko’s, but all already sold out. How is that possible?

Do you have a link (or links)?

Interesting. They say that they’ll be revealed on August 11. Perhaps they just haven’t gone on sale yet but their website didn’t have an option to show the figures without actually putting them up for grabs yet. I notice there’s no mention of a pre-order on the website now, so it looks like they won’t go on sale until revealed.

And now those mystery Funko Pops are no longer on 007.com. I’m wondering if they were for NTTD and they just never got taken down until now.

1 Like

Very, very strange. So first they gonna make you wonder what funko’s it will be, but are already sold out and now they just disappeared?! A very strange advertising campaign for NTTD and Funko…

To make it completely clear: before a week or two ago these new funko dolls were not yet on this site (the last time I looked), so it’s not a case of they were never taken down until now.

Possibly was about to unveil NTTD pop vinyls, but changed their minds whilst it’s uncertain when they’re going to be released.

Or they got a call from Eon/MGM that the movie maybe will not released in november and that means also no new Funko’s right now? Also that means before a week or so they hadn’t plans to change the premiere date again, but now it’s unclear… Yes, I know: speculations, speculations…