Movies: Presumably 2024, maybe Beyond

2 Likes
2 Likes

Is nothing that couldn’t possibly be sacred, sacred?

6 Likes

Certainly doesn’t appear that way.

On the plus side, with a St. Elmo’s Fire sequel, maybe we can get a cool, updated, and completely unnecessary cover of the “St. Elmo’s Fire” song or, perhaps more appropriately, commission a brand new song to be written and recorded for the film that has absolutely, and I mean absolutely, nothing to do with the film. :laughing:

4 Likes

Exactly what I want to watch for Christmas

2 Likes

Thought that Nosferatu looked pretty good from that trailer.

I knew that Danny Boyle was making a new film in this now franchise, but I had no idea that they were starting a new trilogy with it. Not sure this one has the legs for that, but I guess we’ll see.

Lovely, two more of these on the horizon. I mean, if we have to have an unnecessary sequel to a Mike Myers-led franchise, why not Austin Powers 4. There’s been plenty of things in the Bond franchise for them to make fun of since Goldmember was released. I’d really like to get their take on Bond following their lead and making Blofeld Bond’s “brother”.

2 Likes

GQ2tfoPawAAvdAF?format=jpg&name=large

I can take it or leave it. Since Superman’s costume changes very little over the years, there are other things in this movie that I’m more worried about.

2 Likes

Mr. Terrific

IMG_4341

3 Likes

3 Likes

If this is the look for the suit in the movie, I´m out. That´s really bad…

1 Like

Maybe in the movie Supes just buys the costume off Amazon. How does Amazon know to stock a Superman costume in the first place you ask?

One word: Multiverse

Duh

3 Likes

Guarantee there will be some CGI “magic” done to the suit to make it look somewhat different than how it looks in these photos.

3 Likes

I wasn’t really impressed with the initial reveal, but these photos actually sell me on the suit. It’s also long overdue the yellow cape emblem returned, so I’m happy about that.

2 Likes

I think the costume isn’t too bad at all. Gives a bit of a classic vibe and feels somewhat positive (for lack of a better word). I wasn’t fond of the ‘tech-ish look’ of the last few films. Quite possible they pep it up with CGI but I hope they don’t make it entirely different from this.

3 Likes

https://x.com/homeofdcu/status/1805644159010611420

https://x.com/homeofdcu/status/1805687808557768904

https://x.com/DCFilmNews/status/1805599639887904825/photo/1

MISS TESCHMACHER!!!

2 Likes

Nicholas Hoult

4 Likes

Agreed. The colours pop and I’m surprisingly okay with the trunks in a contemporary setting. It feels like a modern Christopher Reeve suit done right.

I only like three Superman movies (Superman: The Movie, Superman II and Man of Steel), and think the others stink and wish they weren’t made. I’m getting a good vibe about Gunn’s movie now though and it should surely clear Superman III, IV and Returns with relative ease. The character is long overdue a blockbuster.

2 Likes
3 Likes