News on NO TIME TO DIE (no spoilers)

No title.

[Bashes head against keyboard]

Felix is back!

Felix!

Jeffrey Wright!

No title yet! No worries, they didn’t land on a solid title for Mission Impossible 5 until well into shooting. They even had “Taurus” on their on set chairs for a while.

But hey! Jeffrey Wright!

1 Like

Rami Malek gets second billing to Jeffrey Wright on Bond forums. That’s hilarious.

3 Likes

Interesting Cary talked about “officially returning” characters. A hint that he couldn’t confirm Waltz?

3 Likes

Think I need start wearing sneakers with my suits, too. Daniel looks awesome. What an awesome cast.

Daniel looks better than he did for Spectre imo

4 Likes

indeed

Is that it?

However that’s a never on the white trainer suit combo… DC barely pulls it off us mere mortals :astonished:

Daniel Craig = Horrible interview

Good to see a taster of the Jamaica house at the end. Not bad as a retirement home.

3 Likes

Well it seems I got that Completely wrong. Memory playing up on me, evidently.

1 Like

I’m officially excited! I was before but now it all feels that bit more real. Now I’m off look up all these new cast members.

good to have a look at the set.

The Craig as Bond retrospective montage was the best part. He has had some truly iconic moments.

Always a little awkward, those press events, but more or less exactly what I wanted sans title. So Jamaica, the UK and Italy for locations and a great cast. Seems the credited writing team withbe Purvis, Wade, Burns, and Waller Bridge. Also interesting that they are building that set in Jamaica rather than using any existing infrastructure. I wonder if the Jamaica shoot will be lengthy, then. And as always Lea is stunning. Let’s hope they can pull it off.

Jeffrey Wright’s return is definitely the highlight of this morning’s event. I’m curious about the inclusion of two additional Bond girls-- does this mean Swann gets killed early on? SP’s love story felt like a rehash of CR’s too soon (even the dialogue about Bond leaving the job mirrored that of the former film), so I hope this storyline doesn’t feel too similar.

Sad that we don’t have a title, but Jeffrey Wright’s return more than makes up for it.

No title? Arrrrrgh! I was really hoping for it…
Still…Rami’s on and apparently playing the villain according to his speech. Niiiice!