News on NO TIME TO DIE (no spoilers)

Because Bond is known for sex scenes?

Common practice these days, every production hires them to provide safety for actresses.

This is true, in fact I know that Bond had this as standard practice back in 2002. Rosamund Pike has talked about the lengths Bb went to ensure the safety and comfort of the actresses under her charge.

1 Like

Who is this ā€œSunā€ source, when did it become normal practice for ā€œjournalistsā€ to quote unsubstantiated sources from rival newspapersā€¦ ( Iā€™m not really asking itā€™s more of a rant )
Intimacy coordinaters have been, as is said, in place since at least 2002. This sort of reporting is very frustrating.

I would just like to pause to say, Ana de Armas is beautiful.

6 Likes

Madeleine could be out of the picture by then? Or perhaps Bond is being unfaithful? Either option would be fine with me. Bond isnā€™t a role model, but a cold hearted bastard.

I think sheā€™s out of the picture - something puts Spectre back on the map so he seeks her out.

2 Likes

Maybe this should have been posted in the spoilers thread? Iā€™ve been trying to avoid spoilers since the start of filming, and I had assumed Madeline was to continue as Bondā€™s love interest. Now Iā€™m left here to speculate about her fateā€¦ (for those who may know, please do not spoil the movie for those of us who have been careful to avoid the spoilers thread)

We dont know either. Just speculations.

2 Likes

As Orion said, we genuinely have zero idea. Pure speculation and was framed as such. Nobody knows anything concrete other than the released synopsis.

2 Likes

Yep, thatā€™s fine as long as the spoilers section doesnā€™t spill into this thread.

Just a quick thought: I never got the problem with ā€œspoilersā€. Knowing something that will happen in a film I want to watch will not spoil anything for me.

As a kid I was eager to see ā€œThe Empire Strikes Backā€. A neighbor saw it first and told me what happened. I still couldnā€™t wait to see it and enjoyed it nevertheless. As an adult I read what happened at the ending of ā€œThe Sixth Senseā€. Cool, I thought, went to see it and enjoyed it nevertheless.

2 Likes

Well everyoneā€™s different. But I love knowing absolutely nothing about a movie before watching it and having my mind blown, if possible. :slight_smile:

I can understand both approaches. Being the age that I am I was used to having much less information in advance when seeing a film. Today of course many people want to follow the production in detail, soaking up everything - while others prefer to stay as clean as possible.

CBn tries to offer both camps the opportunity to take part within their respective threads. But there simply is no guarantee a speculative idea like ā€˜X shoots Zā€™ will definitely, never, in no feasible way turn out to be true in the finished product. When you canā€™t predict whatā€™s going to happen itā€™s just as impossible to predict whatā€™s not going to happen.

I agree this is frustrating for some of those wanting to remain un-spoilered - but the only alternative would be to completely withdraw from discussion until youā€™ve seen the film. I know of people who do that; well, if it works for them I wonā€™t argue. But most fans simply donā€™t command such a level of discipline.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Spoilers are vile, evil and a special place in hell awaits those whom spoil on purpose :imp:

Havenā€™t noticed any here, though, since Iā€™m assuming no one here is in the loopā€¦

Bond takes down the main villain at the end of the filmā€¦

3 Likes

Arhhhh! Youā€™ve ruined it for me now!!!

2 Likes

James Bond flirts with at least one of women featured in the film.

Also Naomie Harris plays a character called Eve Moneypenny.

Bond takes orders from some guy named M.