NO TIME TO DIE first trailer (spoiler-free discussion) - Poll added

I know, the guy is a true Bond legend. But if he goes out on top, leaving people wanting more, that’s mission accomplished. But bloody hell, this looks so good. Amazing visuals, action and intensity. I’m thinking CR/Skyfall levels of greatness here.

1 Like

hopefully Q doesnt have any USB sticks around when he goes to see Blofeld

It’s times like this that remind me how much I love this character and franchise.

2 Likes

I now officially want Craig back for one more. But if he doesn’t, it sure looks like he’ll be the first Bond to go out with a proper Bang. Brilliant trailer. WOW, just wow.

1 Like

There’s a poll towards the top of this thread.

1 Like

Indeed, his performance looks like a man completely at ease in the role.

2 Likes

The whole squad is looking really good, but man did Sandgren shoot the hell out of this. Awesome stuff.

4 Likes

That is one visually stunning trailer.

Oddly made me want to watch Spectre, given how many plot elements it seems to be expanding upon.

2 Likes

And where did all that awesome music come from?

1 Like

Completely echo the comments on here so far - I even created an account on here so I could post.

Wow! Wow! Wow! April can’t come quick enough for me.

I wonder if Safin is the equivalent of Bond, but from another secret service.

1 Like

No idea, but the Bond theme from 1.13-1.20 is superb. A nice dark, mysterious edge. Social media has lit up with praise for the footage too, and with good reason. Not sure how I’ll be able to wait for April 2020!

Also the fragment we see of the lair of the villain looks impressive, maybe like Ken Adam style, it’s hard to see in one, or two seconds.

2 Likes

Yeah, hard to say for sure, but it seems like we could be getting something classical for a villain lair based on this footage. Not out of the question, after we had the crater base in SPECTRE. How exciting is that? CR was a new beginning, so it had a high degree of excitement. But I daresay this trailer is the best. Doubts I may have had have melted away.

1 Like

Incredible trailer, everything looks just right. Colour palate reminds of the 70s Bonds but updated, blues are utilised stunningly. Bring on April!

4 Likes

Craig’s facial expression in the DB5 while surrounded by the machine gunning goons is pure class that evokes Roger Moore. Not bothered by the chaos around him, and quickly evening up the odds. One of my favourite parts on the trailer, and a good note to end on.

1 Like

Love it. I have stayed spoiler free so this was the first confirmation that Blofeld is back which I am very glad about. If you going to get into SPECTRE and Bond’s ultimate adversary after a very long absence, it should be done right and not dropped after one movie.

2 Likes

Empire’s trailer breakdown with CJF:

Wonder if that’s the actual gunbarrel at the end, or if it was just filmed for the trailer? Looked a little too stylised to be from a natural scene but could be wrong.

I think a scene from the film itself, referencing the famous moment.

1 Like

Very pleased with this first trailer. It has several surprising scenes that I’m sure will be twists when it’s all said and done. The visuals were what I hoped, and the action incredible. The thing I find funny though is some people are still calling it a teaser trailer, despite the fact the official site clearly calls it the first trailer. Nevertheless, awesome.

1 Like