No Time to Die Official Podcast

Launches this Wednesday.

Trailer here:

3 Likes

Excellent, I will be listening and have just subscribed.

It would be very awkward if they decided to postpone the film. So… I’m happily looking at a home video release in March/April 2021?

1 Like

By the way, this is what the Podcast also offers:

"You can also be the first to hear exclusive score from Hans Zimmer and brand new recordings from the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra from Bond 25 brought to you from Decca Records. "

6 Likes

Awesome! November cinema release here we come!

1 Like

For whom? Postponements do not seem to be a rarity so the awkwardness might not seem that awkward…

From the press release I got

1 Like

With all this marketing in gear it would feel rather silly to postpone now, in contrast to all the films which were recently pushed to 2021 with no marketing started at all.

In other words: with every day a new snippet blasting “Bond is back” on Twitter, it would look rather clueless if they had to stop and post “Um, not this year, maybe next, who knows, oh, well, we´ll start again, making you want to see this film and then, what the heck, we will retract that again because we actually do not stick to any plan since we don’t have one that is designed to keep in mind that there is is bug going around…”

1 Like

I get what you’re saying, but I completely disagree.

There isn’t a single person in the world who knows what the landscape is going to hold next week, never mind next month. All that is happening at present is some cheap marketing which, if the world permits a release, means there is some awareness.

It may be the film is not even postponed due to a last minute distributor decision…! What if the world’s governments uniformly state, all public venues are now closed for the foreseeable? There won’t be a damned thing anyone can do about it.

So let’s just wish everyone luck and leave the embarrassments for other conversations.

I sincerely wish them and us the best of luck.

There’s a different version of the trailer if you listen to the preview on Apple (and other podcast platforms) with new quotes from more of the cast https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/no-time-to-die-the-official-james-bond-podcast/id1532875925?mt=2&itscg=80085&itsct=pod_somethinelse_notimetodie

1 Like

Is that the Arnold arrangement of the Bond theme? It sounds slightly different or punched up, doesn’t it?

indeed it is still Arnold’s CR arrangement.

1 Like

So this was produced pre-COVID, for those wondering.

1 Like

First episode is out, it’s 36 minutes long

CJF has some very interesting remarks regarding Blofeld.

Also admire Kinnear who takes a stupid question and casually twists it to give an incredibly insightful answer.

Is that Zimmer at the end?

Great - I’ll listen when I get home.

1 Like
1 Like

Hahahahaha. What a sh*tshow.

2 Likes

That sound you heard was people all around the world not caring! The podcast stunk. Nothing to offer.